Motorola ROKR Z6

Motorola ROKR Z6

I feel like this phone was just a try hard gimmick.

If you don't need to read your emails, surf the web or play stupid games, then this is your phone. Sure you can do all of these things, but no-one really likes to use java midp apps, wap-internet or read emails 20 characters at time on the screen. This is old school phone meant for calling only. It's very easy to use, battery lasts long, sound is strong and clear and menus fly fast with its 512MHz CPU. I have had two of these. Best usability I have ever seen. Only bug is that the round button on top of the phone is going to get loose within a year and drop off. And still the button (or the rest of it) remains usable. Great phone!

motprzk 6 it's nice i have it for 6 years now,but can't manage to have its's betry,when can i get it? i'm from Tanzania-east aFRICA,MY MAIL shijanumbu@gmail.com

• manuel

my phone is 7 years old...still working.MOTOROOLA is great.

• crazyvic

Tom Bishop, 06 Mar 2010I just switch my z6 from stock FW to Linuxmod MP. Just like... morehow did you do it im tryin to mod my motorokr z6m to linux based rom??

• krish

kk, 27 Feb 2013its a good phone hi i have a motorola z6 phone and i want... moreebay.com there its price s Rs.850+

• kk

its a good phone
hi i have a motorola z6 phone and i want its new body. please tell me where i get it.

• Aneesh

I got this phone on jan-16-2009 i still using this phone to connect as a modem & i used this phone over 4000 hours. a very good option to take that phone at that time

i have a motorola rokr z6 but this phone is fue mistek in my mobile please frends tell me tha where is avalible in upper kee paid pataa

• surya

• verma.rohit389@gmail

Mohit, 27 Jan 2010all the people, who hv a z6 showing UNREGISTERED SIM. u nee... moreUnregistered sim

• rohit verma

rahul, 22 Jan 2010My motorokr z6 showing unregistered sim on the display.(i t... moreUnrigitar sim

• ash

Hi.. i have motorola rockr Z6 it good cell phone, but i have problem with this phone i am not able to see it display and am getting very frusted plz solve my problem.

Regards
ash

• Tom bishop

There are a lot of themes in the z6. You need to modd your phone to use themes. Just search Fulaeetoy in youtube. He has themes for this phone.

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2011Hi, I have got one batery for Moto rokr z6 cpl of months... moreIS it MOTOROLA Bx40 BATTERY Bx-40 ??
if it suitable for Moto rokr Z6

I have got one batery for Moto rokr z6 cpl of months back. The name of the batery is EBAK. its not from motorola but a renowned battery. and trust me its far far far better than what motorola is providing.
When i used to use the cell with original battery, the power used to last just one day and sometimes not even that but by using the ebak i get power till 2 days when using on average..

• cassy

Naren, 31 May 2011Hi, can anyone tell me from where can i get a new original... moreif you want a battery, you can have mine. i just got a new phone and i don't feel like just junking the phone and it's parts. great phone, i've had it for five years! i bought the battery brand new less than six months ago.

• Naren

Hi,
can anyone tell me from where can i get a new original battery for rokr z6??
i need it urgently....can anyone help?????

• kamran

awsum pone........iused it n really guyzzz,,,, trust me cool pone......wit 2.0mp camera,,,,,

rap, 14 Mar 2011LOVED IT! my bf snapped it into two pieces intentionally. ... moreYou can buy mine