Motorola StarTAC 130

Motorola StarTAC 130

• mr r

Nadeem, 13 Jun 2014Helo dear, i want to purchase this fone, what a price and where ... moreGo to www.lekkr.fr

• Nadeem

AnonD-271396, 06 Jun 2014dear Iqbal, can i get this model. coz i like antique items for... moreHelo dear, i want to purchase this fone, what a price and where i get it.

AnonD-194461, 09 Oct 2013It is My First Cell Phone and i am still use it, Strong like a R... moredear Iqbal,
can i get this model.
coz i like antique items for my own collection.
plz help me for getting this model.

rezwan_rizvy@yahoo.com

• AnonD-194461

It is My First Cell Phone and i am still use it, Strong like a Rhino. after 15 years everything's working well. i love this phone simply and elegant, i hope Motorola produce again The Startac series

Ahh,the memories. This was my first phone. I still remember the feeling of freedom and excitement. I'll always hold a special place.

• kannan

AnonD-112996, 01 Mar 2013i still have this Phone :) box and everything. stylish and ele... morelooking for the same kindly share condition of this mobile and price

I still have one and still use it.

i still have this Phone :) box and everything.
stylish and elegant, back in the late 90's of course.

i loved the icons, first time i ever seen them on a cell phone:)

but i think i'll stick with my S3!

Monochrome graphic... LOL

• Jose Barrantes

Simple i adore this phone,it was the coolest thing in late 90's, hope some day Motorola sell a special edition or newest version but conserving old fashion.

• Roycorrado

Diane Brooks S A, 22 Oct 2012Can someone give me assisance please - my carphone was stolen at... moreDear Diane
check on www.ebay.com
check on www.lekki.fr for refurbished startac Jaguar
you can find it between 130 to 700 $
Good Luck :)

• Diane Brooks S A

Klaus Reuther, 06 Oct 2009I got a Motorola Startac with Jaguar software. I used it in my S... moreCan someone give me assisance please - my carphone was stolen at a car cleaning shop.
It was the original car phone issued with a Jaquar S type 2001 model -- can you advise how and where to get a replacement phone and an idea of the cost?.

dibrooks@upd.co.za

• Ein

I will never forget the first time that i look this phone.

• opudin

you can find some brand new startac on www.lekki.fr. I bought mine 2 months ago, and it works perfectly well!

• kris

Juan, 09 Jun 2011Ordered from Lekki and received within 7 days, phone looks good,... moreHi, since hard-and software are refurbished:
does software still not recognise unanswered
calls?
Thx for answer!

• chuonglemanh

Marc, 30 Jun 2011yes i have one. It is brand new, with its original protective p... moreI'd like to buy it. Pls tel me about it's condition and accesories.

• Marc

duni, 02 May 2011is anyone knows where to find startac rainbow?yes i have one.
It is brand new, with its original protective plastics. Original box, with the complete set of accessories

• melki6

Hi to everyone, I have one Startac M6088, dual band, and I want to replace the case from another startac 130, does anybody know is it possible?
thanks

• Juan

Ordered from Lekki and received within 7 days, phone looks good, call quality good. Cool phone, high tech from the 90's :-)

Got my lekki original yesterday .am so exciated to get it . It was my dream mobile phone those days