Motorola T180

Motorola T180

This is my first phone. I still have it but it doesn't have battery anymore and charger too. A phone worth have those years.

• Asim

Andreas, 16 Dec 2017Yeah, it's a good phone. I've been using it since late 2000 when... moreWould u tell me which charger jack it accepts?

• Andreas

Yeah, it's a good phone. I've been using it since late 2000 when my parents gave it to me as a birthday present. Have replaced the battery a couple of times, and the charger, but other than that, it works great.

It's been a matter of principle not to replace my phone until it works. There were times when this has made things difficult, but at this point, I have an iPad mini for my smartphone things, so it's really quite fine. Getting all sorts of looks for it, perhaps a bit less in the more recent days, since these things are making a slow return.

• tarllis

Short sms memory . 20 sms.
Its my firth phone.

• Kitch

quackers, 30 Apr 2014i have recently got my old T180 out of the drawer and found a ch... moreA 'mini sim' is what you call a 'standard sim' - officially, a standard size sim is the same dimensions of a credit card.

• T180-user

Lo, 23 Sep 2015I am in Bali, Indonesia and bring two Motorola talkabout T180 wi... moreThe simultaneous pressing of the # and * keys is used when you have the phone switched ON (standby) and it is in a pocket or bag do not wish it to accidentally dial a number, so it is OFF. The emergency 999 is used in the UK and they have been called by accident by the 9 key pressing on something in the bag or pocket.
To "unlock" (turn keypad back ON) press of the # and * keys again.
Hope this helps.
I use a Virgin PAYG sim. This cost me £10 and included an airtime credit of £10, so really the sin card was free. Today I think "3" have a similar deal.

T180-user

• bob

where can i buy motorola t 180 mobile

• Lo

I am in Bali, Indonesia and bring two Motorola talkabout T180 with me as present.
But putting in the SIM card of INDOSAT it says....give a special code.
I have a Mac and most of the software you can download is for Windows.
For getting the code they ask from 3-30 dollar on the internet.
I see on the forum just press * and # simultanious to unlock the phone, but this is not working.
Does anybody has a cheap solution?
Thanks in advance.

• Swaraj

AnonD-314697, 02 Oct 2014I have also found my old one but i need battery and charger. can... moreyep there are some spare batteries in ebay link: http://www.ebay.in/itm/NEW-BATTERY-FOR-MOTOROLA-­T180-TALKABOUT-/180676239103 maybe they ship it to ghana I am not sure!!

I have also found my old one but i need battery and charger. can you help me with that? i am in Ghana.

• quackers

i have recently got my old T180 out of the drawer and found a charger that works on it. It appears to work fine so i have just bought a battery for i9t and waiting for it to come in the post. I know that the info on here states that it takes a min sim card. This is not true as i have a full size sim card in mine.

• mobile

Hi. It was my first mobile phone, as it was for many of us, nah. True, it worked well, for its category; it was the cheapest and the most stylish at that time. Truly said, the battery was not available or a bit expensive to replace

• supun

my first phone.....worked very well....only problem was the battery replacement... (hard to find).. but no complaints at all.........................

my first phone

OnkelOpa, 12 Nov 2012To unlock the Motorola T180: press the * and the # simultaneous... morewhat is the special code to enter?

• Rony

My dad's 2nd phone after motorola talkabout 360...nd its still working...just loved it in black...:)

• sudheer

Rakesh Kumar, 31 Jul 2012It was my first phone. Really a good one. A phone to remember. My 1st phone too :)

• OnkelOpa

talar, 20 Oct 2012Does anyone know how to unlock this phone ...i have one and it's... moreTo unlock the Motorola T180: press the * and the # simultaneously.... right and left at the bottom.
Lock and unlock the phone.

• talar

Does anyone know how to unlock this phone ...i have one and it's not used at all, because it is locked

• Dave

vaughan, 18 Jun 2012I have used this phone since 2001, but have never figured out ho... moreIf I remember rightly you had to hold down the Letter you wanted and it would change to lower case, or you had to press (or hold) the star button.