Motorola T190

Motorola T190

• bosco falcon

Wowwww!!! it wz ma FiRST mobile phone...Love u motorola T190...! hd to stop using it coz i did not find it's replacement battery any where in mumbai...!

• munnu

My first phone too, Can't explain the feelings in words when i first took it in my hand, Love u Motorola T190, want to get this phone again

• hassy

My first phone, Can't explain the feelings in words when i first took it in my hand, Love u Motorola T190, want to get this phone again

• deb21

truely a great phone.....my first one..I just loved it ...would like to use it again...

AnonD-85180, 03 Dec 2012My first cell phone. Loved it a lot. Cant forget the fun I had w... moreMine too, this are not phones, this are legends. We grew with this. In specs this cant compare with iphone. But in emotion it can put a smile on our face than an apple

My first cell phone. Loved it a lot. Cant forget the fun I had with this. Lotta memories of messages I used to send it to my friends. Hope to rewind those days ;-)

My first phone.. Love u Moto T190. Miss u..

• Kish

hell yea my first pfone ever XD
the superman hitting the wall screensaver was memorable

My second phone after 3350. Does great job and I love the superman screensaver

Has been a great little phone but I have just spent 20 minutes tralking to one of your reps. about a problem I am having and ended up just getting cut off. Phoned back and still only was able to get the engaged signal so I suppose a phone as old as mine doesn't deserve your help.

• munes

me too this my first phone i bought fr second hand.due to sum bad sitution i had sold it.even if they surelly i buy it

JD, 05 Aug 2011can any one tell where can i get the battery for this pone now.ebay

• Don Zack

I thought abt this phone today, it's my first phone since the mobile communication started.
I still remember it.
Love you T190

• JD

can any one tell where can i get the battery for this pone now.

• sandip malik

This is my first mobile from my first income in 2004. i love this. still i have this with me, and its working condition

hahah its great

• bean

My dad had this phone, this was his first phone. I love this phone even today when it is not in working condition, I admire the beauty of this phone and its superman screensaver, definitely this is the best of all even this is obsolete today.

• sinu

This is my first mobile from my first income.
i love this. still i have this with me, but in non-working condition

• monowar_iut_DC_DGBHS

It was the first phone for my home. I really liked it. And, It lasted for 7 years. Very Cool phone. I will not be able to forget it.

• don bahi

its my first phone iam very happy to see this after a long time i want to buy dis once again

First phone. the one that started it all.