Motorola Timeport L7089

Motorola Timeport L7089

• mutombo

I detest this phone

• smw

leahhhhhh!!! this was my first ever phone!!!! i hated it.. i used to smash it of the ground to try and break it bcuz my mum told me i wasnt allowed a new one unless it wasnt workin, but it was like.. (imagine superman was a phone)this is superman!! totally unbreakable.. highly recommended if uv a habit of dropin ur handset or if u hav kidz:) looks great to! such an ariel!

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2012This wretched mobile looked fantastic but had weak signal pickup... morewhy would anyone want to steal this phone? their loss lol

This wretched mobile looked fantastic but had weak signal pickup. Seriously, unless you're in a high strength area you aren't going to get continuous phone calls. Just forget it. I had more than one job offer imperilled by this. My high point owning this wretched tat was when it got stolen. My low point? Was when I claimed on insurance and they found me...another...L7089. Oh that glorious day when I got an upgrade to a Nokia 8210 and I could make proper phone calls again. I have never bought Motorola again from that day, nor do I intend to.

• brendev

Rob, 25 Jan 2002I love my phone and all but can't seem to find anyone who sells ... morebatterys on ebay

• Gunnars

Best sound quality both on transmit and receive I've experienced. I like the menus, especially the quick menu. The roaming operator priority list was very handy - setup before travel and forget about keeping your costs down. Battery life could be longer - I always carried a spare. I had two of these, and they both occasionally had totally garbled sound on receive which corrected itself only after off/on switching.

• Nick Tester

You could also, hook this up, to a Casio E-105, using a Cable, to allow You, to make Data Calls.
(As they would be known as, now.).

• Nick Tester

It also had a Feature, that told You the total time that You'd spend on the Phone called, "Call Duration".
This included: Incoming Timer, Outgoing Timer, and Total Duration of all Calls.

• LL-Italy

Still work with the original battery!!!

mii mums first fone lol

• Idrus

how to lock this phone, cuz i cant loocked the phone, and i have the new one for this mobile,how long for charging this mobil until full charge..please tell me..ASAP...thanks

• Nick "Shadow" Wolf

Your Manual can be found here:

Which should also explain how to get missed calls.. which i believe will turn up under "Received calls".
That you just never answered.
...-Am i right people?

Three good things:

Connectivity (Infra-Red, and cable, you could connect to a Casio E-105).

Tri-Band(!!).

The belt Holster that was included in the box.

• resQ

how can i find miss calls on this phone? please help me

• Lindy

Please can someone help me out? i need the manual for the phone!! I like it too!

• Venu

My dad had this.It came out in late 99.I am pretty sure about that.Anyway,it was an ok phone but the voice calrity was pooor.

• Rony

i had this phone for 6 years. what is great about it is that of all the phone i had (probably over 20) this one has the BEST network signal reception. it can get at least 2 bars in areas that are considered "dead spot" if ur using a nokia. i hope nokia would make a phone with an external antenna 'cause i love nokia but my network has bad signal.

• nic

great phone

Person below, it was introduced in 1999, not 2000

For the comment bellow. Can you read buddy? The phone was anounced in 2000. 6 years ago. How can it be that you are using it for 10 years? Mathematics problems?

• J. Roger

I've had mine for over 10yrs and guess what?? I still use it everyday and have used it in every country with GSM. It does everything you would need a 'phone' to do. It's got features that are still considered good for this present day...voice dialling, voce recording, e-mail, modem etc and most importantly the sound and clarity is brilliant I guess i'll be using it till it dies on me and looking at the number of yrs it's been working on it's original battery, I wonder for how much longer???????