Motorola V360

Motorola V360

• THIS GENERATION

phone has no internet connection, terrible selfie camera, and screen to body ratio absolutely terrible. touch screen broken upon opening

I bought this mobile 2006 in silver color and is my first flip mobile, i love that loud sound, keyboard and sharp photos, and the most battery last so long, i was not love this mobile but i adore it.

• lei lei

Stephanus, 31 Aug 2015I have this phone for 10 years flat ! This month he (he is a per... moreRecently got in touch with a long lost friend & we were talking about what we believe to be this phone, mainly about the video feature... can you tell me if this is the phone with the video editor which you could add a selection of music over the top of the video please?

• lei lei

• MDS

Stephanus; The same here. Phone is 9 years and 10 months. 5 days without charging. Works fine. he's now black and white, he used to be black and grey :-)

• Stephanus

I have this phone for 10 years flat ! This month he (he is a person for me) is 10 years old ! He is still my first and only phone ! Still 7 days stand-by with the same 10 y/o battery ! I am very curious if there is somebody there having and using a phone since 10 years ago and being satisfied with it. Thank you Motorola, thank you my beloved V360 !

• mr.rahul

I Repair my mobile but unfortunatly charging slot not working,........................................­.....................so please give me suggestion.

This was the first phone I ever had... I still have it but dosen't use it any more...

unknown, 29 Jul 2014if its what u used then, why comment now? the fone is no longer ... moreMemories? I have one, of course I don't use it any more, but it still works.

• unknown

if its what u used then, why comment now? the fone is no longer on the market

• Tman

I used to have this phone and it was the best phone I ever had

• tman

oomdaan, 06 Apr 2014phone is ok but on camera it freezes and you cant switch it off ... moreviruses viruses viruses year that why

• bogdan

I bought this phone in 2007. I was very happy with it. Even if it says up to 512 mb card, I was using it with 1 gb card. Video recording was poor quality and you couldn't record more 30-40 s per video, but it was ok.

• oomdaan

phone is ok but on camera it freezes and you cant switch it off to dothis you got to take battery out.can anyone please tell me what the problem is

• Bob

I've had this phone about 5 years. No problems. Crystal clear calls. No dropped calls. It is a simple phone... but it works. Battery lasts a very long time.

• lilstephany22

Good phone but too slow on java apps and a problem on the browser on facebook,google,youtube says bad gateway i give it 7/10

• vinod kumar kushwaha

when play memory card videos play mp3 shows on screen unreadable Mldsuites.

mp3 playback yaaaay

• Starrdoggy

lekson, 01 Feb 2012please i download facebook application and some application e.g 2go Www.jetjar.com that's where you can get face book to google maps and anythang else .. its apps from phones that ain't android

• anonymous

i chose this phone over a vodafone 543, and it works like a dream but my internet is giving problems...