Motorola V360

Motorola V360

lei lei, 31 May 2016Recently got in touch with a long lost friend & we were... moreNobody said

THIS GENERATION, 05 May 2019phone has no internet connection, terrible selfie camera, a... moreMisguide, lost respect

Anonymous, 24 Jul 2020the phone does not have touch screen!Of course, what did you expect from a phone made in 2005?

• w
        • wanjo
        • NYW
        • 08 May 2022

I wanted it dead but it wouldnt die.went for many years until i gave it away to my bro....

• ?
          • rvY
          • 24 Jul 2020

THIS GENERATION, 05 May 2019phone has no internet connection, terrible selfie camera, a... morethe phone does not have touch screen!

• T
            • THIS GENERATION
            • Exp
            • 05 May 2019

phone has no internet connection, terrible selfie camera, and screen to body ratio absolutely terrible. touch screen broken upon opening

• D
              • uRN
              • 09 Nov 2016

I bought this mobile 2006 in silver color and is my first flip mobile, i love that loud sound, keyboard and sharp photos, and the most battery last so long, i was not love this mobile but i adore it.

• l
                • lei lei
                • 8mp
                • 31 May 2016

Stephanus, 31 Aug 2015I have this phone for 10 years flat ! This month he (he is ... moreRecently got in touch with a long lost friend & we were talking about what we believe to be this phone, mainly about the video feature... can you tell me if this is the phone with the video editor which you could add a selection of music over the top of the video please?

• M
                  • MDS
                  • 05w
                  • 21 Oct 2015

Stephanus; The same here. Phone is 9 years and 10 months. 5 days without charging. Works fine. he's now black and white, he used to be black and grey :-)

• S
                    • Stephanus
                    • sp7
                    • 31 Aug 2015

I have this phone for 10 years flat ! This month he (he is a person for me) is 10 years old ! He is still my first and only phone ! Still 7 days stand-by with the same 10 y/o battery ! I am very curious if there is somebody there having and using a phone since 10 years ago and being satisfied with it. Thank you Motorola, thank you my beloved V360 !

• m
                      • mr.rahul
                      • uu2
                      • 08 Aug 2015

I Repair my mobile but unfortunatly charging slot not working,.............................................................so please give me suggestion.

• D
                        • 6Q0
                        • 04 Feb 2015

This was the first phone I ever had... I still have it but dosen't use it any more...

• M
                          • MdN8
                          • B}Q
                          • 01 Dec 2014

unknown, 29 Jul 2014if its what u used then, why comment now? the fone is no lo... moreMemories? I have one, of course I don't use it any more, but it still works.

• u
                            • unknown
                            • fr6
                            • 29 Jul 2014

if its what u used then, why comment now? the fone is no longer on the market

• T
                              • Tman
                              • ftb
                              • 27 May 2014

I used to have this phone and it was the best phone I ever had

• t
                                • tman
                                • ftb
                                • 27 May 2014

oomdaan, 06 Apr 2014phone is ok but on camera it freezes and you cant switch it... moreviruses viruses viruses year that why

• b
                                  • bogdan
                                  • mAR
                                  • 27 May 2014

I bought this phone in 2007. I was very happy with it. Even if it says up to 512 mb card, I was using it with 1 gb card. Video recording was poor quality and you couldn't record more 30-40 s per video, but it was ok.

• o
                                    • oomdaan
                                    • fqt
                                    • 06 Apr 2014

phone is ok but on camera it freezes and you cant switch it off to dothis you got to take battery out.can anyone please tell me what the problem is

• B
                                      • Bob
                                      • 4g7
                                      • 30 Sep 2013

I've had this phone about 5 years. No problems. Crystal clear calls. No dropped calls. It is a simple phone... but it works. Battery lasts a very long time.

• l
                                        • lilstephany22
                                        • JbG
                                        • 09 Apr 2013

Good phone but too slow on java apps and a problem on the browser on facebook,google,youtube says bad gateway i give it 7/10