Motorola V3x

Motorola V3x

• Didi

Where can I have this battery please

• Pog

I still use this phone now, very good phone. Battery still good.

how can I see the data of manufacture? what are secret codes for motorola?

• matche

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2013Friend Can u tell me... if it really on/of any time... or show o... morewhen i have that phone like you i updated it to make it connected. try to update your phone just dl the latest file of flash and mp in here http://www.7900novadrive.com/v3/v3x.htm

• manche

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2013Friend Can u tell me... if it really on/of any time... or show o... more yup, when i have that phone i reflash it to make it connected just search in google if i remember the url contain motorola good luck

Naruto, 08 Jun 2013Wow! A good 7 years this has been running! But then I dropped it... moreFriend Can u tell me... if it really on/of any time... or show other signal problems when WE PUT IN DUPLICATE BATTERY... I am asking this bcos i have this 2nd hand(used) V3x with Duplicate Battery... and face all the problems... Before Buying NEW Battery i wanna know if the problem is due to battery or its Board is Malfunctioning... thanks... !

this is the phone which i would never forget...i might have put it down a thousand times....it was good an the best of itz own kind of phones...but now i didnt get any spares to repair its flip and board....

• Naruto

Wow! A good 7 years this has been running! But then I dropped it a bit too hard and it broke. It was a useful phone that was. I think that the damage that happened is fixable so I will just wait for it to get repaired :D.

• HRITAM DAS

me using it till now im nt facing ne prob.... itz nyc

• DeeCeeM3

This is one of the best rugged phones I've even seen. 5 years and still running, no problem. Very easy to resolve software issues and can easily upgraded.Can take certain falls as some of the phone I bought together with this are all done. One bad-ass phone !

• Anthony

Got a Motorola RAZR V3x secondhand for $29 locked to 3 but works with my Vodafone SIM card (3/Vodafone are the same carrier these days here in Australia).

Lots of options for customisation. and it's very easy to activate flight mode from the main menu.

Like having a LED light on the rear camera-takes great photos in both day and night lights. 2.0MP res is fine for me.

Macro photos are quick to capture, with a slider near the internal camera and look great.

I found that the BC50 battery from a Motorola RAZR maxx V6 will fit in the RAZR V3x-the V3x is shipped with a BC60 battery , but the BC50 has the same shape and battery connector type as the BC60 and fits fantastically.

• tio

I used this phone for 5 years, and now this phone restarted a lot especially after sending a text msg. Anyone knows how to solve this?

AnonD-58692, 12 Jun 2012Have you found it yet? Here's one example: http://www.amazon.c... morethanks for giving me link about v3x batteries. but suddently there were many negative comment about the batteries. so I prefer not to buy right now. :)

Tio, 21 Jan 2012I bought it in Aug 2007 and still use it until now Jan 2012. Eve... moreHave you found it yet?
Here's one example:
Any BC60 Motorola Battery will fit your V3x, and those are legit products.
They are quite cheap nowadays :)

How can I activate and deactivate data roaming on the Motorola V3X?

• Tio

I bought it in Aug 2007 and still use it until now Jan 2012. Ever put down into the water but still works. But now the battery is very bad. I need to charge it everyday. Looking the new original battery but still not find yet :(

• sreekanth

how to get motorola v3x display strip?

• fercho

can i record xa video call with this phone? thanks!!!

Phone's lasted me about 5 years, jumped in the pool with it, been in the beach with it and it still manages to work fine.

Say what you want about Motorolas having badly written OSs, this phone is a tank.

• Dainy

It's a very good handphone...never really liked motorolla before having this one...but I tried this one and I must say,its really good...mine got stolen a few years back which is sad for me...