Motorola W377

• P
  • PasserBy
  • mE0
  • 21 May 2022

Celestine , 01 Apr 2022I just bought this phone and tried to put my sim into it (w... moreDifferent network SIM?
Maybe it's one of those locked to Tesco?

• Celestine
    • HDJ
    • 01 Apr 2022

I just bought this phone and tried to put my sim into it (with the correct adaptor) but it still says "insert sim" when I open it. Any help?

samy, 02 Aug 2011I have my w377 since one year. When I turn it off and I tur... moreYou can't, unfortunately.

• M
        • Mike
        • nFc
        • 02 Apr 2013

Does anyone know how to get the photos off into a PC to be able to print them please.

The other question is that both my wife and I have this phone and although plenty of cash on them and fully charged, regularly, they state that the other has the phone turned off, which they never are. Even sitting in the same chair phoning home landline, 2/3 attempts don't get through - any thoughts please.

• y
          • you
          • kEk
          • 07 Oct 2012

you

• pwY
            • 07 May 2012

This phone was absolutely awful. The battery life was pathetic the screen is very small. I would not pay £5 for this pile of rubbish. I was so glad to buy a new phone. It is always worth soending more on something important like a phone.

• s
              • samy
              • PHf
              • 02 Aug 2011

I have my w377 since one year. When I turn it off and I turn it on back, I just can read in the screen "PHONE IS HACKED 93" and it turns off by itself.
              How can I fix it?

• 32L
                • 12 Jul 2011

I've had this phone since 2007. It's on it's last legs now and I shall miss it when I replace it. It was good for what it was. The battery life was extremely good with the battery performing well for three years. I need to replace the battery now though. It is also robust. I found it comfortable to hold, the menu intuitive and the keypad very good unlike the stylish, yet woeful, pebble (I had one of those to). The camera is okay. The real joy was how well it worked with the blue-tooth earpiece I bought to go with it.

Were this still on the market I would recommend this as a young teen or granny phone. Or for anyone who doesn't need a lot of gadgets, but does want a reliable phone.

• k
                  • kaz
                  • pYx
                  • 26 Feb 2011

cool smallish sleek phone i have it in black I think its the best phone

• w377 lover
                    • MA5
                    • 26 Jan 2011

Awesome phone, best ever!! why would I buy an Android if I can have this kiss a** cel. phone???

• d
                      • dun
                      • Rf7
                      • 19 Jan 2011

i hate this phone, it sucks ,love the design but need more features

• whitney LATIA BILLUP
                        • kEp

yuo

• E
                          • Elsie
                          • mX5
                          • 31 Dec 2010

I know my phone is not new but could you please tell me how i can purchase a new battery w377.

• E
                            • Elsie
                            • mX5
                            • 31 Dec 2010

I know my phone is not new but could you please tell me how i can purchase a new battery .

• 0Um
                              • 29 Aug 2010

I want to use bloototh but i do not use this.

• LxG
                                • 03 May 2010

Anita, 04 May 2009I recently bought this phone and I cannot send any internat... moreits probably a network error. because i have the same phone and i'm able to send international calls n texts freely.

• whitney LAITA BILLUP
                                  • kL1
                                  • 10 Apr 2010

yous

• m
                                    • mj is soo cute
                                    • mg5
                                    • 07 Apr 2010

i would say dont get it is really bad it really not worth it
                                    go and get another phone instead

• 9JJ
                                      • 27 Mar 2010

U6 O_O,the two is bad... =x

• m
                                        • mj roxs
                                        • mgx
                                        • 12 Mar 2010

i dont say get this phone is like really bad i sucks