Motorola W490

Motorola W490

Anonymous, 26 Mar 2011can u put a sim card in itMy current phone is a smart phone and uses a newer, smaller Sim card. I bought the Motorola, went to a local tmobile store, and bought a $10 Sim card adapter and it works great.

• Jacob

Is this fone still available in market???

• turani

I seems to have problem with the camera...always busy...

Secondly, I want to download songs and music but it has no memory card. Any possibility to use the camera, download songs?

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2011Price? How much does it cost?how much ? and can i use my o2 sim card.?

Price? How much does it cost?

Jasimine, 27 May 2009I love this phone so much but I changed my service provider and ... morecan u put a sim card in it

Rob, 23 Aug 2009I was checking feedback to see if I was the only one...guess I'm... moreAll motorola FLIP TYPE someday have this problem..White scren.. you have to replace the FLEX.. but to do this have to open all the phone... better go to a tecnical service.. the flex is chep.. but need to go to a tecnical..

Depend of the use...

bp212@hotmail.com

VJJohn, 28 Mar 2010If your phone freeze up or you get a white screen... especially ... moreAll motorola FLIP TYPE someday have this problem..White scren.. you have to replace the FLEX.. but to do this have to open all the phone... better go to a tecnical service.. the flex is chep.. but need to go to a tecnical..

• Nikil

I have a w490. I got it from US. The problem is that i am not able to take Gprs connection on it. There is some option missing in web access. What should i do?

• Hira

Can I knw how 2 power on bluetooth...Am new 2 motorola..

• VJJohn

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2009This phone has good features and is easy to use after awhile. Bu... moreIf your phone freeze up or you get a white screen... especially right after you got a call or message, you need to upgrade the software, or the software became corrupted, so you need to re-install it.

Terry, 21 Nov 2009Is it possible to use the motorola w490 as a modem to connect ho... moreIf you can get a copy of motorola-phone-tools for your computer, yes it will, and it works great.

• Yahaira

Can It Recieve PIcture Messaging?

• Terry

Is it possible to use the motorola w490 as a modem to connect hoe computer to the internet?

• Meshach

i cant get my phone to charge

• b hyphen

I lost the back to my w490. anyone know where I can get a new one?

This phone has good features and is easy to use after awhile. But after awhile, the phone does start to break down. For me, my screen goes white and I constantly have to take the battery out and in to try to turn it back on. Sometimes, even getting a text message will freeze it. So, if you just want a simple phone with a not-long contract, this is great but if you're looking for a sturdy phone, then I don't recommended it.

• Rob

rickmill, 08 Aug 2009I have had this phone for a little over a year, and the screen t... moreI was checking feedback to see if I was the only one...guess I'm not!! My screen has gone WHITE too! I have had it for a yr & 1/2...of course AFTER warrenty is over. So I must BUY another phone. Which one do I choose? I love the phone, but I am not going to get another one if this is a common problem. Any suggestions people??????