Motorola WX161

Motorola WX161

My Favorite Phone! Too bad it is discontinued.

• rad

i need phone lock coad

• @nik

vezodus, 17 Feb 2011does it have organizer? such as calendar and to do list? Yes, calendar & to do list available. This handset is great for rough use. Battery is better.

• edyy

Someone knows the SAR value for Europe? Thanks!

• vezodus

does it have organizer? such as calendar and to do list?

• Lanka

I prefer my motorola WX161 over my BB bold 9000,
This has a excellent battery life(about 1 & half weaks with regular usage)whereas blacberry claims only 1 DAY!
It's easy to carry, easy to text & wow! its got FM. And it's valuable for what you pay!

Cons:
Doesn't have a good look compared to BB. lolz!

• Anik

Nitesh , 03 May 2010Monochrome has it's advantages who are in the outdoor working fi... moreBrother can u tell me, is it a alarm clock? Plz reply quickly.

• Tofan

I just bought and do not know yet, howlong the bat last. EQV. US$18.85

• Subashana

Is this phone good for texting?

• Chanaka

Nice Basic Cheeeep Mobile... it has flash lite and fm... grate for hard use...

This is the phone for people who hate busy life and love basic simple life.

Good competitor for NOKIA 1200 and 1202 ! I still love these basic monochrome phones. Ability to see the display in outdoors, long battery life, games, radio, torch...wow! Nokia doesn't have radio. But they have torch. Moto got both! I am planning to buy one for me. Not everybody loves smartphones and camera phones. Some people love simple life with simple things. Best wishes MOTOROLA ! How about introducing POCKET CARROM into these our simple friends? ;)

• me

sms, calling, games and radio..who needs more..?

• D. N.

Does anyone have it? Please, tell me if the radio has a built-in antenna, or it is necessary to use the headphones to make the radio function!

This is a phone for people who purely need to stay in touch and don't want to spend a fortune, or for poor countries so that communication can be a reality for them.

Sori, 02 May 2010You are complaining about a monochrome phone? I love monochrome ... moreGood answer! Everyone was mocking Nokia 1100 when it was released a few years ago, yet they sold over 200 millions of them. I still have a Motorola F3 as my spare phone and love it.

I Agree...

• Samsung 4 Life

I'll buy one of this for my little children

• VindalooQueen

Nitesh , 03 May 2010Monochrome has it's advantages who are in the outdoor working fi... moreit's practical! about time more basic phones came out! definitely better to see if you're in the sunlight.