Motorola XT720 MOTOROI

Motorola XT720 MOTOROI

• hi

rabay, 15 Oct 2014How can i open 3g connection and 3g hotspotInstall Barclane hotspot from android mkt

• hi

broken motorolla xt720 touch panel,where can i buy the touchpanel??

• rabay

How can i open 3g connection and 3g hotspot

• jhenzkhie

mic, 27 Dec 2013This phone is shit all the applications must be on the inte... morehow can i open data connections using my 3g?

• mic

This phone is shit all the applications must be on the internal memory so you can put only a few and dependind on the sise me it's 5 if I put more than five applications my phone bugs and I have to pull out the batery because it's frozen otherwise, don't buy this, buy something else

Will this phone work on the straight talk bring your own phone

• Andrew

wine, 16 Jul 2013is it upgradable to ics or android 4.0 os?No

• wine

is it upgradable to ics or android 4.0 os?

• raven

wers d nearest motorola service center in philippines?

can i use morotorola xt720 for video chatting?

• Ton

Hi Motorola XT720
Now I am using mobile in Cambodia but I can not connect it to data roaming to get internet connections so please let me know how to do that!
Thanks

i have a motorolla xt720 came from korea and i insert a new simcard and memorycard but it doesnt work..is this m.phone is not openline here in the phil...?

• jerico of quezon

my xt720 is from korea,, but when i insert a new sim and new memory card it doesnt read it...

is this phone capable of live tv shows here in phils?i just thought of it coz it has antennae.it says tv out,and whenever i touch "tv-out"keep searching channels but negative anyway.

• cianura

raj, 14 Aug 2012how to transfer applications to SD card as the internal mem... moreRoot your device... No other way. Good luck!

• cianura

byron, 22 Oct 2012how to upgrade this phone to froyo? please help???http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfasLA9fn6s
this works on every version of cyanmod and others, but be careful with androids bigger than 3.*, they're not suited for this phone and only install versions that are compatible with it. Good luck!

• butthead

not user friendly..........

• lew

Well, I got my Motorola XT720 from my daughter-in-law who got another smartphone and she didn't know what to do with the XT720. So, she and my son said to give it to ma. I could never afford a smartphone with all of them(Brands)being so very very expensive and only those with the extra money to spend on them who can afford them, left me with no other option but to take this smartphone. I'm very glad that I did because to me this Motorola XT720 is the right Ph for me. I don't know why there are so very many people complaining about this Ph,s performance, the memory problem, the 2.1 whatever, and so an so. This Ph has to be rebooted now an then, but other then that, I really do Luv my Motorola XT720. I don't need to have every application there is out there to put on my Ph. Jest only the ones that matter to me. Maybe the Motorola Company did let this smartphone down and didn't send out the updated command to all of our XT720,s, but that didn't mean it's a bad Ph. Yes, I didn't have a choice about this Ph, but as a start to a smartphone choice, I couldn't have picked a better one for me. I Luv it.

• byron

how to upgrade this phone to froyo? please help???