Motorola ZN5

Motorola ZN5

i have this phone and very like it

moto must make this phone with 8mp camera and biger display and touch and named it zn8

• motofan .ir

to dills

The Motorola ZN5ís results in our RMAA tests can be easily compared with music players from top manufacturers, including Apple, Samsung and Creative Ė the fact of the matter is that there is only a handful of handsets that fare just as well on this front. The standard 3,5 mm jack also adds to the ZN5ís brilliance of sound, as it allows to avoid accidental signal distortions. Plus, the handsetís tweaked software allocates more resources to sound processing.

at last :
While the ZN5 is not positioned as a music-centric handset, it ships with a pretty decent player, FM-radio, and 3.5mm headset jack. But more importantly, its sound quality is nearly unrivalled these days, being on a par with the ROKR E8 and some dedicated music players (by the way it trumps the Apple iPod on this front hands down). In other words, the average user will be more than content with what the ZN5 brings to the table, plus itís quite loud and has very few settings to worry about.

Dills, 01 Dec 2009Hi am really in search of a good phone and i desperately need so... morehowever this is not musice phone and is best 5 or 8 mp camera at world but mp3 player is very good and voice quality is beter than nokia experes or walkman se

Dills, 01 Dec 2009Hi am really in search of a good phone and i desperately need so... morethe sound quality is great and loud enouph

• Dills

Hi am really in search of a good phone and i desperately need some help. Could you guys please tell me abt this phone....I have seen that the camera is gud but what about the music???

Is the sound quality as gud as "Walkman, Nokia - Xpress Music" ???

Please reply guys - tks

• motofan.ir

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2009the inbox sms is unlimited 400mb space is avaliable for sms
almost unlimited for i

and there is psbackup on the phone originally that you can copy your sms on the memory card easily

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2009kindly need info from you guys here. Could you inform how many m... morethe inbox sms is unlimited

• jj

kindly need info from you guys here. Could you inform how many maximum this cell's memory can store sms? a friend told it's unlimited? is that true? thx in advance.

• cuong nguyen

marlon, 29 Nov 2009i bought this phone last month..the problem is battery...1 day o... moreWhen I bought this phone, I had the same problem. It disappointed me very much. The I flashed a new firmware, it became much better! now i'm using .ODR firmware, and I think it's the best! also, i adjust the display brightness down to 1, and normally it can last for over 4 or 5days for a single charge!

• rej

Hi

Is there any sip settings in this phone?

Is there any chance to set sip settings for action voip using fring or nimbus in this phone?

• rasel !

battery life is good about 3days for me with normal and low usage

• motofan .ir

the battery is enough for 2-3 days for normal use
minimum 2/5 days for myself with normal use

maybe u use it very much and it spend after 1 day

but if you want to save battery can lessen light screen and set searching network to medium >

• Liquid Spin

I have one for over 6 months...
Never could use the Wi-Fi...
Im in Brazil, and thereīs no such configuration for my country... Is that the problem?
How do I fix that?
Is there any way this cell become a document reader?
TY all...

• marlon

i bought this phone last month..the problem is battery...1 day only...hang in write message can any 1 tel me the rison?

cuong nguyen, 27 Nov 2009I think VE66 is much better. but I dont like a slider!^^both model are good but zn5 have 2.4" screen 3.5mm jack and zenon flash

and ve66 have beter design and RAM and video recorder

• surya

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2009buy moto good sound quality wit an xcellent cameraevery thin s good but am not satisfied wit sound

• adee

ive had this phone for roughly a year now. i bought in the UK because its not yet available in my country on its first release. so far i donnot have a problem with the phone. the camera is great it can actually compete with my k850 w/c i already sold to my classmate and still has the moto with me and i dont bring didgicam when i go out at nyt or hang out with my friends i can still keep the pictureque memoir causre i got my moto with me. i usually have 3 mobile phone with with me and so far the ZN5 is one of the best that i have. currenlty i have lg and iphone but i still love my ZN..

i want this phone
im in iran
nice phone and great camera