MWg Atom Life

MWg Atom Life

• Tangra

xmelvzx, 04 Apr 2010it seems that the standard battery pack that came with the xda a... moreHi xmelvzx,

THANKS you save me! My phone was not operational for more than 9 months. I try almost everything. The old battery pack actually charging and held the charge.
THANKS again!

• xmelvzx

tangra, 22 Jan 2009Hi All, HELP, I have MWG Atom Life more than 6 months and it wa... moreit seems that the standard battery pack that came with the xda atom life is of poor quality. i experienced the same problem with my atom life. when i replaced it, it worked perfectly well again. you can email me. mlvn22@yahoo.com

• xmelvzx

tangra, 22 Jan 2009Hi All, HELP, I have MWG Atom Life more than 6 months and it wa... moreyou need to replace the battery pack.

• tangra

Hi All,
HELP, I have MWG Atom Life more than 6 months and it was working fine. Over night it stoped. Can't reboot, can't turn ON, hard reset is not helping. only when is chaged the RED LED is on, when try to turn it ON with charger RED LED blinked and that's it.
Please help, any suggestions are welcome!

• nidhi

What abt the battery back up. it seems to be of 4h talk time...

• slimberry

same as O2 Atom Life....(3rd..)

• Wally

Second!!! I'm impressed with the design...but just i said in other post i have never seen before phones from this brand so i can't judge the performance... in features is almost excellent, this is a phone for business or for people that don't mind about supererb camera.... see ya!

• khroz

this fone rocks!!!!!!!!!!! first!!!!!!!!!!