NEC e540/N411i

NEC e540/N411i

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2017Sorry to hear that. If it has totally died, I have this identica... moreHey, I wonder if you have the software CD ? Because I'm searching for it for like a month and I really need it.

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2013am in uganda and i wud like to know if i can get a new housing a... moreYou can buy one from PriceMinister and that's not really too expensive.

wen, 13 Jun 2015are new batteries availableSorry to hear that. If it has totally died, I have this identical model in full working order. Charger, instruction manual, headphones, etc. all in original box. It even has some credit still on it. Philip

• wen

Anonymous, 10 Jun 2012Hi, I was just wondering if you still have the data cable. I r... moreare new batteries available

• Fussy Nanna

I bought this from my grandson when he was eight and now he is nineteen. It has just beeped when on the charger and will not work. Can anyone tell me why? It has been my little friend and at 86 do not want to buy another which may be complicated.
It must be nearly 13 or 14 years old. It has been great.

• KENNY

how do i send sms on this phone

am in uganda and i wud like to know if i can get a new housing and battery for my phone g.busulwa@yahoo.com

• bigdee42

A really nice wee phone but why wiil it not send SMS's???

• Runu

Nec e540 mobile is very nice,I can't believe it..it's using is very easy ..and very good..

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2008i got the programme for the data cable from download.com just ty... moreHi,
I was just wondering if you still have the data cable. I recently found my old phone and I'd really like to transfer all my photos onto the computer.

• ELAINE WRIGHT

can this phone be used to send texts to uk from egypt

• ahmed

nec is owesome mobile
i like it

• Neostar

I've had this phone for over 5 years!!! and it refuses to die!! All I can say is this phone was awesome for it's time, despite the few niggling issues it has. In 2011 I will finally move to a new phone but before that I want to ask if anyone here knows where to get firmware for this phone? as I want to restore the software to it's original out of the box form please?

• Ben Searle

ronb, 30 Apr 2010had my phone 3yrs still cant d/load pics!, can anybody help?Have you had any luck downloading pics yet and if so how?????
reply:- bensearle79@yahoo.com

Arsalan Qayyum, 23 Jun 2010Hay I need its LCD as i damaged my phone's LCD. Can any one h... moreonce i get a new fone you can have my nec e540 all working

• Arsalan Qayyum

Hay I need its LCD as i damaged my phone's LCD.

Can any one help me in UAE?

• ronb

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2008hi tracy if you find out how to download pictures fron this phon... morehad my phone 3yrs still cant d/load pics!, can anybody help?

why it no memory card????????????

• stalvind

Shaz, 07 Aug 2009This is a great little phone, however, I still have not been abl... moreDid you ever manage to download your pics? I am having the same trouble!!

• napoleon ebue

please i want to know more on the internet connection on this phone so i want to activate internet