New OxygenOS December update for OnePlus 6/6T brings list of bug fixes
security patches for December, and squashed a lot of bugs.
Here's the full changelog:
- Fixed the issue with a black screen appearing after unlocking the device using a fingerprint
- Fixed the issue with the animation logo while rebooting device
- Fixed the issue with device heating up while charging
- Fixed the random disconnection issue with 5Ghz hotspot
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated security patch to 2019.12
- Optimised the image preview time in the Pro mode
- Fixed the camera crash issue
- Fixed the issue with videos and images not displaying in the gallery
The update also stabilizes the Wi-Fi connection on 5GHz networks - the Android 10 update caused these to randomly drop connection. If you have a OnePlus 6 or 6T, you can attempt to pull the update by going into Settings > System > System Updates.
how to update my oneplus 6t to android 10.. Because i have no update my phone
- 12 Feb 2020
"The update also stabilizes the Wi-Fi connection on 5GHz networks - the Android 10 update caused these to randomly drop connection," that is the only issue I've detected after getting the Android 10 update around Christmas time last month. It always ...
- 25 Jan 2020
It's there. Just slide up that shade with a tiny line in it.
- 25 Jan 2020