Huawei nova 8 series phones certified with 66W charging

27 October 2020
They will reportedly come with the same charger as the Mate40 series flagships.

Sort by:

  • Shahadat Hussain

Anonymous 411, 30 Oct 2020Its because when it reaches 70% it slows charging for bette... more👍 👍

  • Anonymous 411

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2020$500 for mediatek 720+no google LOL DOA 100%I don't think $500 the Nova 7 with high end chip is now $500 so most probably the nova 8se main successor is i guess nova 6se/p40 lite. So most probably $250-350 range.

  • Anonymous 411

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2020Check charging speed on youtube their 20w fast charging is ... moreIts because when it reaches 70% it slows charging for better battery health. Because i am using one of the Huawei phone with 40w super fast charging and i see it charges from 0-70% like in 30 minutes and slows down like the other 30% takes around 35 minutes lol. Anyway never mind because its actually helping the battery lot because i never saw my screen on time decreasing its as like New.

  • Vacken Islands

Pointless buying new Huawei phones if you cant access Google Play Store.

  • Ok hi

Hello hello hello

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2020Check charging speed on youtube their 20w fast charging is ... moreLink?

  • Anonymous

LG Superfan, 28 Oct 2020Apple updated to blazing 20W you blind fandroid all you can... moreCheck charging speed on youtube their 20w fast charging is not faster than 15w android lol

25w samsung can fully charged 5k mah battery on 1hour
While itrash 20w fully charge a small 2800mah battery on 2hour lol

How the f is that possible? Crapple is lying to consumer.

Tianma? This name, for several users doesn't like this for their phone that usually use Xiaomi on my regions. Tianma sometimes categorized easy to get phones becomes burn-in/image retention.

  • patient no more

what about releasing new midranger with harmony os ? atleast show us the real view about harmony os not peek a boo hype . huawei, we almost in the end of 2020 and none of real sighting of os itself.

Aflal, 28 Oct 2020Even me thinking of that, mediatek is far behind chipset an... moreRead the article properly idiot. The Nova 8se will be the one with the dimensity chipset not Nova 8.

xgman, 27 Oct 2020This 66w charging size is amazing when you think how Apple ... moreApple updated to blazing 20W you blind fandroid all you can do is blindly hate on Apple
People like you don't deserve innovation :P

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2020$500 for mediatek 720+no google LOL DOA 100%$585 for Nova 8 Pro which will probably use flagship level chipset
Dimensity 720 is for 8 SE which is a low-mid range phone it won't cost $500 (probably $350-400)
And the middle child Nova 8 is rumored to cost $485 and will probably use upper mid range cnipset

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2020$500 for mediatek 720+no google LOL DOA 100%The one with the dimensity 720 chipset will be the Nova 8se and won't be $500. The Nova 8 and Nova 8pro will have better chips

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2020$500 for mediatek 720+no google LOL DOA 100%Even me thinking of that, mediatek is far behind chipset and paying $500 for that will be useless. What happens to Huawei? I like earlier phones but now they started to produce low value chipset and charge huge amounts of money. Very bad

  • Anonymous

$500 for mediatek 720+no google LOL

DOA 100%

This 66w charging size is amazing when you think how Apple 12 is lucky to get 15, but only on the new (not included) charger, and otherwise stuck at 7.5w. I don't get it.