Nokia 105 (2015)

Nokia 105 (2015)

Lord knows why not at least 2.0 screen and 2mpx camera perhaps then ok

• Mrjoker

Is it possible in vietnam? I want a new one

• paul

I have a question to nokia.... world is moving towards slim bar phones and slim smart phones why is nokia still making 14.1mm thick brick bar phones,learn from samsung they make slim bar phones screen resolution is good.There was a time when nokia made 6300 model which was fabulous comfortable keypad ,camera, size, slim phone 9mm thick build quality hardware very good.nokia 215.130,225,108,107,105 n these cheap plastic cheap rubber keypad make noise tick tick ...learn to make something slim phones around 8mm thick with quality hardware.

• bastard guy

a good choice of phone good for texting and making calls for along period of time :)

moto g man , 29 Jun 2015that is right..specially old people are not good with touch disp... moreI'm 26 and use a flip phone. Not because I need it, but because I got tired of smartphones and their hassles. If I could get a good camera in a flip phone or candy bar phone, I'd be happy

• moto g man

Anonymous, 23 Jun 2015 There are still many people need to use this kind of phone , bu... morethat is right..specially old people are not good with touch displays...and they prefer softkey devices well...if they coukld put some decent hardware like 5 mpx along with led and a decent qhd display with 3inches atleast plus sd card...will be perfect and good for sale since old guys look for a decent camera too not only the candy bar plastic.

sumit, 19 Jun 2015this basic phone is very good phone forever ... thanks Microsoft. There are still many people need to use this kind of phone , but there's so many candybar phones have almost the same specs, so it will be great if Microsoft upgrade it. The important things is camera, LED flash, design and battery .

• sumit

this basic phone is very good phone forever ... thanks Microsoft.

• Bombaybloomer

Cmon least 2.0 screen lol. Magnify glass to read.

• Chipz

Hempie, 16 Jun 2015Dear Choko, When you've become an adult you'll probably value ... moreWhen adult 90 LOL!

• donvito

nokia lover, 03 Jun 2015I have supported Nokia all the time and i'm getting bored with t... morebecause it would outsell touchscreen phones, and that is not the way things are supposed to be.

Choko, 13 Jun 2015Sir I Think you Need A Docter, or Get The Timemachine, dont expe... moreYou don't arrived yet to adult needs. One day you will realize of this :). When we are adult, our need get back to the simplest and basic one, beside we are handling the sophisticated smartphone too.

• Hempie

When you've become an adult you'll probably value the simplicity of this phone!

• Choko

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2015At the moment I am looking for a candy-bar phone with 12 MP with... moreSir I Think you Need A Docter, or Get The Timemachine, dont expect these phone in todays world.

• AdamBoy64

AnonD-381966, 08 Jun 2015still 800mAh?? for minimalist secondary phone should have more b... moreI'd expect that 800maH will last about 4 days.
But if you were a light user, you'd get more out of it though.

• AnonD-381966

still 800mAh?? for minimalist secondary phone should have more battery capacity..

At the moment I am looking for a candy-bar phone with 12 MP with LED Flash too because its easy to keep it in pocket. The important point is: phone should be light, thin, good battery and solid. I trust the quality of Nokia / Microsoft products.

• sotos

Nokia guys is dead after n8 &808 pureview

Anonymous, 03 Jun 2015@ nokia lover, You are so right. I really miss the golden day... moreAt the moment I am looking for a candy-bar phone with 12 MP with LED Flash too because its easy to keep it in pocket. The important point is: phone should be light, thin, good battery and solid. I trust the quality of Nokia / Microsoft product because I use the latest Nokia 215
I notice that it is much better than the previous phone especially It doesn't have voice leakage {like nokia 101}, no problem about battery , multi lingual supported. .Opera mini runs so good even on 2G, but however it cannot compare with smart phone, just use it for secondary or alternative phone. Please Nokia provide us more choices that we can purchase your next high class candy bar phone with best camera​ , wifi ect. . .I really don't want to go for another models, because I think that Nokia is expert by making candybar phone. from Nokia lover

• Anon