Nokia 106 (2018)

Nokia 106 (2018)

• Umair

Its strength of signal is very weak u cant talk in room I'm totally unsatisfactory from this mobile

SadPerson, 09 Jun 2020Please tell me can we download Google Chrome or Whatsapp in... moreNo, the whole point of the phone is so that Google can't track you and collect data on you.

• SadPerson

Please tell me can we download Google Chrome or Whatsapp in Nokia 106. PLEASE!!!!!

• Kailey

well thanks for this helpful website

• krn

Does this support VoLTE

• Dnoirangel

it´s a good phone, I´ve got it and it remember me my nokia 1100

• himel

105 2017 , 10 Jul 2019Nokia 105 2017 is more better then this why?reason?

• ojieojie

what do you expected from 30 green ?

• Beejay

It's a bit useless and the battery specification is not upto 500hrs as designed the battery goes down easily

• 105 2017

Nokia 105 2017 is more better then this

john, 05 Dec 2018is it possible to save 3 numbers to one contact as it was i... moreBasic at best, but they should have included space for bluetooth and sdcard and jack the prize up a bit.

Good design and all, just good for calls and radio.

• Danmilare

All incoming calls are showing private number

• hane

It would be a must have non camera phone if it has Micro SD card slot and, battery capacity at least 1028Mah. otherwise it is like any other phone.

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2019What Japanese brands make feature phones in 2017/2018/2019?... moreKyocera only makes phones for Sprint and Verizon, none of them are sold in Japan.

I wanna get this phone cause I really wanna play the Air Strike and Danger Dash games. They seem quite appealing to me!

• MWonder

I wish that the Nokia smartphones would be able to have Internet access and be like other normal phones. I wish that they could download any app and have other accesses, like a camera, for some, and have blue tooth, for example. I do mean those small phones. Nokia is not a very popular brand, no offense, and I hope that the company can improve. And could they not only be attached to Vodaphone, please!

• Jugnu

Nokia disappointed me really ,Nokia X1-01 is the best basic phone ,Nokia will revise it and make a huge money & name

• Abdy

False economy as experience is very poor.. worth spending another £20 or so to get something better... loudspeaker not good no card slot.. no mp3 ....too many icons of rubbish games on home screen you don't want and cant get rid of...