Nokia 108 Dual SIM

Nokia 108 Dual SIM

@E2W, 03 Jan 2020LOL! Emoji on a feature phone from 2013 when a lot of peopl... moreI want emoji features keypad mobile

• Sazif

Why not set up nano sim in nokia108?

• Yuli

Akash, 17 Feb 2020My phone Stand by Time Only 2 days(only stand by), this in... moreJust replace the battery. Dont charge overnight. I bougt in 2014. Until now. It onky eed to charge once a week. But i rarely use for calls.

• Akash

My phone Stand by Time Only 2 days(only stand by),
this information called 25/600 hours.
how it possible?

• W.A.R

@E2W, 03 Jan 2020LOL! Emoji on a feature phone from 2013 when a lot of peopl... moreIf a message including emojis is sent from a smartphone to Nokia 108, it will display white squares

i think unable to record any calls

• @E2W

Gopi, 26 Nov 2019While we are saving contacts can we use emojis or notLOL! Emoji on a feature phone from 2013 when a lot of people didn't know what an emoji was?

• Gopi

While we are saving contacts can we use emojis or not

• Someone

How do I change the brightness on this phone can't find it in settings.

• curious

it has flight mode (airplane mode)?

Nokies, 06 Dec 2018My phone is asking PUK code, what is it? The PUK code is 42069

• Nokies

My phone is asking PUK code, what is it?

This phone started Series 30+ which is a big mistake. Nokia should have stuck with Series 40 like the Nokia 515 but I guess they just like to piss us off.

• sayan

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2018How to put Nokia 108 Dual SIM into Airplane mode?No you can't. .

akatsuki, 03 Sep 2017can install from this phone more java games..?. No

• rammobilepointjirang

nokia 105 softwear

• Rk

rohamat, 23 May 2017Is this phone have call recording????Call recoding oto ya

My current phone. It has just what I want: a camera, mp3 player, extras (calendar, alarm clock, calculator, radio etc.). It just fits my needs and it's very cheap.

• alireza

I cant call anyone but every one want to call me hi can this.help me

adolf, 08 Dec 2017but does this nokia 108 download games?I forgot my security code.help me