Nokia 110

Nokia 110

• Sachu

nadim, 09 Jun 2012Here is a brief review of the Nokia 110. the first thing that s... moreBro what if its keypads got faded up i'm worried only for that..:(

• Sachu

nadim, 09 Jun 2012Here is a brief review of the Nokia 110. the first thing that s... moreBro what if its keypads got faded up m worried only for that..:(

• Yasitha24

I really want to buy this mobile But Not Yet In SRI LANKA...

• Karthi nkl

krish, 12 Jun 2012Wow... Nokia110 mbl is superb.. U should buy this one enjoy ur selfYoutube is not supported in nokia 110, help plz.

• hasanshawon

Sazzad, 12 Jun 2012Is it really uses s40 6th edition? How to check it?nokia 110 supports 128*160 resolution which means it is a s40v2a series handset.but at a low price(USD 43$) it offers well features.

• Saif

AnonD-38008, 12 Jun 2012i bought Nokia 110 today and was glad to find out it has -- Cut... moreHey..Is there any prob. in network signal or voice clarity part...???plz tell us,,,

• Ta ly / Na Nou

Saruar, 12 Jun 2012Hey Everyone, Tell me pls, I should buy 110 or not.it depends on you to buy it or not ? but for me & my friend : we are waiting for this dual sim handset, but it is not yet for sale in my country (Cambodia). We're sure to go for it to be our secondary phone.

• Sazzad

AnonD-38008, 12 Jun 2012i bought Nokia 110 today and was glad to find out it has -- Cut... moreIs it really uses s40 6th edition? How to check it?

• Sazzad

Oh its basic phone but not basic at all. You can do everything you want in daily life. I just loved it.....

Which edition of S40 OS is using it? Anybody knows it?

• krish

Saruar, 12 Jun 2012Hey Everyone, Tell me pls, I should buy 110 or not.Wow... Nokia110 mbl is superb.. U should buy this one enjoy ur self

• krish

i bought Nokia 110 today and was glad to find out it has
-- Cut and Paste option, yes!
-- Mark all option for Contacts
-- Conversation view option for messages :P
-- Music & Radio Can be played in the Background
-- Haven't found option for recording radio songs..
-- Fast&Responsive versus Samsung 1225f & Nokia X2-05
-- series 40, 6th Edition
-- Display similar to 120*160 old sets, glossy is BAD
-- Great Battery
-- Can play heavy mp3 & java files :) :)
-- Great Keypad
awsome low end set, BUT

-- No USB port, but data can be sent through BlueTooth
-- No Flash light...so bad, come on nokia..
y u always forget an important feature??? Plz Put Flash light!!!

• Saruar

AnonD-38008, 11 Jun 2012i bought Nokia 110 today and was glad to find out it has -- Cut... moreHey Everyone, Tell me pls, I should buy 110 or not.

AnonD-38008, 11 Jun 2012i bought Nokia 110 today and was glad to find out it has -- Cut... moreThank you for yr information. I really want to buy this mobile soon to replace my old Nokia 1202.

• Shaku

Best phone with all essential specification. . I bought one. . Battery backup is awesome. .fast processor. . Powerfull antenna

i bought Nokia 110 today and was glad to find out it has
-- Cut and Paste option, yes!
-- Mark all option for Contacts
-- Conversation view option for messages :P
-- Music & Radio Can be played in the Background
-- Haven't found option for recording radio songs..
-- Fast Responsive versus Samsung 1225f & Nokia X2-05
-- series 40, 6th Edition
-- Display similar to 120*160 old sets, glossy is BAD
-- Great Battery
-- Music player can play heavy mp3 files :) :)

awsome low end set

• 85

this phone are now available in the philippines?i hope so

• mackie

guys kindly checked it if this phone have a screened message features for messaging? and have a "mark" and "mark all" for deleting some messages

• aftab

I hate plastic keypads Nokia is making keypad worse . This phones keypad is like Nokia 1100.

guys kindly checked it if this phone have a sceened message features for messaging? and have a "mark" and "mark all" for deleting some messages