Nokia 1112

where can i buy this?

• arelectronics1.com

Great Phone

• Si28

I bought this phone in around 2006. It's now 2018. 12 years later and the battery is still original. What's more surprising is that I get 5-7 days of standby time with the phone locked. With texting and calling I get around 3 days solid. I bought it for £20 (GBP) and the handset has lasted longer than £500 phones. Ok sure there is no camera but it's a basic phone with extremely long life. The only thing I've done is bought a new back cover and rubber keypad for £3 because it was looking tired. Overall it's a 5* phone. Unbeatable value. I will have it until it breaks or there isn't a replacement battery available.

• vlady

yes until now i'm using this phone

• Osidosi

Dad`s old phone.Ive started to use it after my GTI9300 broke. And its been one month.
-Adorable battery life: 5-6 days.
-Small size and light weight.
I will use it as much i can:D

i literally dropped this from a bridge, a homeless man got it for me, it got wet but once i dry it out it was good as new. not sure if homeless people are way kinder and more honest than other people that he didn't steal it from me. or that this phone is so useless that he didn't steal it from me. other than that, thank you homeless guy.

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2015Undestructible. Dropped mine in my fishtank while ON, still work... morei cracked the blackboard at school with this phone

• neeraj suthar

bunty, 27 Dec 2014I want to Nokia 1112 phone I want to nokia1112 mobile phone

Undestructible. Dropped mine in my fishtank while ON, still works fine.

I dropped my 1112 in a big rainstorm-but someone turned it in to security.Security did not know what it was.So worn.I dried it off-but it finally died completely after 3 months.So Sad.
BUT-I posted on Kijiji and someone had one and agreed to sell it.I am so happy.The Nokia 1112 is awesome.
Some people mock it-but it is the best phone ever.
So simple-long battery life-great signal.
And fits easily in a pocket.

• kale

excellent device.....

Excellent device...

• P.G

i have had one of these Nokia 1112 mobile phones since october 2007, thats seven and a half years now. I have never had any problems with it and its still working perfectly! battery life if very good going for a week before it needs recharging unlike my other Nokia the 3410 which needs recharging every few days. It can store 50 text messages compared to the 3410 which can only take 10 messages in its memory and also texting is much faster on this model so a big improvement over the old model but i still love it as it was my first mobile.

• bunty

I want to Nokia 1112 phone

• sanku

Nik, 27 Sep 2014I have used this phone since 2007 nd i have not changed the batt... moreHi sir ....Which types of battery u are using...... BL 5CA or BL 5C...???

Plz Give me a name because today shpoing in online but I forgot that the name of the battery...!!!

• Nik

I have used this phone since 2007 nd i have not changed the battery same battery is working till now.

• LJ7237

Worked perfectly since 2007, still the same battery. Respect !

• Ardiana

Been using it since 2006. changed battery once. It started to bulge as Li-ion sometimes does and lost power and didn't fit in the slot. Store replaced it for $13. What's funny is that the older battery from mom's Nokia cell phone also fits and it works fine. Lasts about 2 weeks, or 50+ hours turned on.

To me it looks funny reading people complain about their iPhone batteries breaking in a few months, lol.

• Nokia lover

I have been using this phone since 2007 without any fault just changed twice batteries.Nokia always make tough and durable phones.

• Ocelot

This phone deserves respect...