Nokia 1112

• noke
  • 04H
  • 17 Sep 2022

Still the best

This phone actually has a color screen. Most of it is black and white but the app icons and screensavers are in color. Not very good color, but still color.

• Rahul bhati
      • rK3
      • 03 Apr 2022

Dhananjay Kumar, 10 Apr 2020I shall buying this mobileNice

• S
        • Sku
        • rK7
        • 17 Jun 2021

Nokia 1112 was my first own mobile phone... When I was going to hostel which was far away from my village... On that time my father was gifted me Nokia 1112... It's 15 yrs ago time.
        Old memories... Like new in my eyes.

• y

• Dhananjay Kumar
            • Dk{
            • 10 Apr 2020

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2019where can i buy this?I shall buying this mobile

Si28, 10 Jan 2018I bought this phone in around 2006. It's now 2018. 12 years... moreYou are a superlucky dude my friend

It was the family phone on my village home. One of the best feature phone on this time

• 3@C

• S
                      • Si28
                      • MpU
                      • 10 Jan 2018

I bought this phone in around 2006. It's now 2018. 12 years later and the battery is still original. What's more surprising is that I get 5-7 days of standby time with the phone locked. With texting and calling I get around 3 days solid. I bought it for £20 (GBP) and the handset has lasted longer than £500 phones. Ok sure there is no camera but it's a basic phone with extremely long life. The only thing I've done is bought a new back cover and rubber keypad for £3 because it was looking tired. Overall it's a 5* phone. Unbeatable value. I will have it until it breaks or there isn't a replacement battery available.

• v
                        • vlady
                        • PSk
                        • 29 Sep 2016

yes until now i'm using this phone

• O
                          • Osidosi
                          • 3M$
                          • 02 Jul 2016

Dad`s old phone.Ive started to use it after my GTI9300 broke. And its been one month.
                          -Adorable battery life: 5-6 days.
                          -Small size and light weight.
                          I will use it as much i can:D

• ri3
                            • 04 Jan 2016

i literally dropped this from a bridge, a homeless man got it for me, it got wet but once i dry it out it was good as new. not sure if homeless people are way kinder and more honest than other people that he didn't steal it from me. or that this phone is so useless that he didn't steal it from me. other than that, thank you homeless guy.

• Lia
                              • 12 Dec 2015

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2015Undestructible. Dropped mine in my fishtank while ON, still... morei cracked the blackboard at school with this phone

• n
                                • neeraj suthar
                                • rA@
                                • 07 Dec 2015

bunty, 27 Dec 2014I want to Nokia 1112 phone I want to nokia1112 mobile phone

• 3YX
                                  • 06 Oct 2015

Undestructible. Dropped mine in my fishtank while ON, still works fine.

• sf}
                                    • 30 Sep 2015

I dropped my 1112 in a big rainstorm-but someone turned it in to security.Security did not know what it was.So worn.I dried it off-but it finally died completely after 3 months.So Sad.
                                    BUT-I posted on Kijiji and someone had one and agreed to sell it.I am so happy.The Nokia 1112 is awesome.
                                    Some people mock it-but it is the best phone ever.
                                    So simple-long battery life-great signal.
                                    And fits easily in a pocket.

• k