Nokia 112

Nokia 112

• dhruba

Nice tough mobile....I like the smoothness of the keypad....battery backup is also good....no sound licking....I must give 8 out of 10....

• John

Avi23, 13 Aug 2012Brother i dont know this exactly beacuse i had just bought it fe... moreThanx brother!

Lets join...https://www.facebook.com/Nokia112
Those who bought this phone, i have 1 question, my nokia 112 is little slow while accessing contacts or other options in menu means when i press down button it goes slowly downwards or vice versa & same thing with other menu options, do u have the same speed otherwise it is a great phone. I have 8gb memorycard.

• Avi23

pupps, 13 Aug 2012will u pls tell me in detail about call clearity ? Is thr voice ... moreNo voice leakage fortunately !!! Person near u cant hear your conversation n if it feels to you can simply low down the volume.This ph has high volume level which sometimes maekes the sounds like a burst speaker !!!

Asjid, 14 Aug 2012Cant u understand?dec 30Wat website did u search dat says dec 30?

• ravichan

mbs, 14 Aug 2012Can anyone tell which is better to buy nokia 112 or samsung e2252?offcourse go for samsung 2252 metro duos...its dual active..has big screen 2"...torch light..slimmer...has usb port...easy connectivity to pc...i sold my nokia 112 nd bought sam 2252...im satisfied and happy....

pupps, 13 Aug 2012will u pls tell me in detail about call clearity ? Is thr voice ... moreNo , cal conversation is good. .no voice leaking

I brought it 3 days ago , great experience with it . I have an iphone also , and i m using this is as a 2nd phn . . Bettry back up shown in gsm arena is not right , it offers 8.3 hours of talk time as written on nokia box , white colour of handset loks great. . Keypad is user friendly and looks gr8 , functionallity is smooth , . .i m using 8 gb of memory card , no hanging problem. . Facebook ,ebuddy ,twitter are pre loaded. . . It also supports opera and uc . . Watsapp is not supported. . Sound quality is good , and loud . .camera is so so. . Screen is good. . Voice conversation is clear. . Keypad looks good . Bettry is BL 6c with a great back up. . .u can select any sim as defalt if u want , if dont then like in other phones . .it supports ovi store. . U can add many email account in it. . No black list function. 2nd sim wil not work if u r calling ,or using interet from 1st sim or vice versa. . . . . . . . . . . . Market price 2600 . . . Phone is good . I m posting this from my nokia 112. . . . Thank u Nokia. . . . For any other quary email me at priyesh.satija@gmail.com. . . Or messege me at facebook Priyesh Satija

Is nokia 112 better than samsung e2252?

• Asjid

AnonD-66798, 14 Aug 2012Sept 30,2012 release?Cant u understand?dec 30

Sept 30,2012 release?

• himani

Plz tell me,how can i watch youtube in this set..???

• mbs

Can anyone tell which is better to buy nokia 112 or samsung e2252?

• basic gal

i want to buy this one but the only thing i want nokia to add to it's features is a flashlight..this is good as a basic phone..

• Avi23

John, 13 Aug 2012Hi, would u tell me how many sms can be stored in its inbox? And... moreBrother i dont know this exactly beacuse i had just bought it few days back and there is only 280 SMS in my inbox till now.
but i think it would be 1000 SMS atleast beacuse it has 16mb internal.
Cheers!!!

• Asjid

Anonymous, 13 Aug 2012Anyone knows when will it be released in the Philippines?Dec 30

• pupps

Avi23, 12 Aug 2012Very good phone in this range.music,games,strong built bettert q... morewill u pls tell me in detail about call clearity ? Is thr voice leakage prblm as in lower end nokia phn ?

Anyone knows when will it be released in the Philippines?

• John

Avi23, 12 Aug 2012Very good phone in this range.music,games,strong built bettert q... moreHi, would u tell me how many sms can be stored in its inbox? And can we memory card for storing sms?

• jay.

when will this phone available in pakistan? i really want to buy##!!