Nokia 1200

Nokia 1200

• alex

Adventurer, 11 Dec 2014Using it since august 2007. (7+ years). And it is still run... moreif you want to find a battery for your 3310 look on Ebay or amazon and you should be able to find it

• alex

jgerlad, 06 Feb 2009hey guys,,does this phone have security keypad lock? You kn... moreYes. the default code is 12345

• alex

AnonD-36252, 31 Dec 2011my phone 1208 one day when i turn it off to charge and thin... moretry 12345

• MikemyghT

This phone is soo simple and strong..

• Nokia 1200 model

Nokia 1200 model mobile

• Narendra

Ok

can anyone tell me if the Nokia 1200 has 850MHz banding???

• Rajesh Sharma

One piece

• Thas

still iam using this phone

• Arya7907

That used to be my dad's phone back in like 11 years. Now he is using a Nokia Lumia 1320.

rajiv, 08 Nov 2012buy this in 2007 using it still now, buy jan-2009 sony err ... moreOh come on, I've seen Sony Ericsson K550's that are still working to this day. You must have been very rough with your phone for it to stop working that early... ;)

• Alok

Good.model

• Wed

I have one. It works perfectly. Got a new battery for it once.Some key symbols are getting worn though.

algerie, 13 Oct 2017It is superbe i love it thé n'est phone i have possessed I Want more of 1200 nokia phones am in uganda.

• domie

rajavalli, 31 Oct 2017i want nokia 1200 Security code in sim card

• rajavalli

i want nokia 1200

• algerie

It is superbe i love it thé n'est phone i have possessed

• El Gordo

dropped more than 50 times, even ended up once in my fish tank while ON. Still working fine after 10 years.

• Abel

Million times I dropped it. No single time got it broken. I could even nail sth in a wall using it as a hammer and despite it'd still go functional. I love it. :)

• hosein