Nokia 1208

Nokia 1208

• Rizwan ansari

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2021Still i'm using it. 2021 ❤️My grandfather also still using it 2021. since, 19th century

Still i'm using it. 2021 ❤️

Classic Guy, 30 Jan 2020I use one because it still works and my 2018 phone doesn't ... morepictures

• Classic Guy

I use one because it still works and my 2018 phone doesn't work so WIN!!!

• Mike

I still have one I really like it but my friend`s say it`s rubbish but it`s true I suppose but this is 2019 and that was built 2007 .

• MeHi

Excellent simple, light weight easy-hold phone - until about 6 months ago. After I took off Vodafone voicemail it started to turn itself off after 1-3 rings. I reinstated voicemail but problem persists. Vodafone says it's nothing to do with them and is a problem with the phone. I have done factory resets but no cure.

Zett Harry Cruz, 17 Sep 2018My dad's favorite phone when he was in high-school. ...When he was in high school? Do you realise the phone was only released in 2007? Either you're lying, you've found the wrong phone or you must be very young here and your dad would have been a pretty young age for when you were born.

• Zett Harry Cruz

My dad's favorite phone when he was in high-school.

• fred

kreshan , 16 Feb 2014i have mine since 2002 and it is still in good conditionIt came out in 2007, so you not had since 2002

• aygn

My first phone...i played bounce..

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2017My father have a nokia phone 1208 model.This phone used ona... moreThe default security code is 12345 if not modified earlier.

My father have a nokia phone 1208 model.This phone used onaly one sim.But another sim not used this phone.It know to security coad.please solved my problem

• Kolling.Tun

AnonD-652089, 12 Mar 2017You can buy replacement batteries. I have one in my blue 12... moreI want buy

• AnonD-652089

Nicholas, 12 Jul 2014I used to have an LG Optimus L5 until I had it stolen from ... moreYou can buy replacement batteries. I have one in my blue 1208 now.

• AnonD-652089

bill, 30 Mar 2015The phone itself has no issues. Problems ive had was with t... moreLook on the internet. I know in Kuwait and the Philippines, they sell new outer cases and button pads.

• Nokia lover

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2017Haha, I have a working Nokia 1208 in my hands right now and... moreYes me too I just got it today,It makes 10 years now in 2017

pikotski, 27 Sep 2016I love this phone and I am using this since college way bac... moreHaha, I have a working Nokia 1208 in my hands right now and still works and like new condition.

• Haimi

the best phone i ever used

• pikotski

I love this phone and I am using this since college way back 2007 and until now I am that I already got a job I am still using this for more important transaction. This is very tough phone and I love this more that any other phone nowaday.

AKW, 29 May 2016battery longs "full charge" more than 4-5 days!! amazing ph... moreCompare it with a similar phone.