Nokia 1280

Nokia 1280

AnonD-1043960, 27 Mar 2022My Nokia 1280 has a very terrible problem. When I turn the ... moresome motherboard does have dust and as long time doesn't clean, just clean it a motherboard because somehow theres problem about dust inside phone.

My Nokia 1280 has a very terrible problem. When I turn the phone on, "Contact service" is displayed on the screen. I removed the battery and turned the phone on again, but the problem still persists. I tried to factory reset it, but couldn't do that due to the problem. How do I solve it?

Hello. I have a black Nokia 1280 phone, which I have since 2012. I've been taking good care of it. It has been unused since 2015, but it's still working. About a few weeks ago, I put a battery in the phone and saw that it was working, but its LCD didn't have any backlight. I'm not sure about the reason of this, even though I didn't put it in water before. I'm not sure if thd problem can be fixed by changing the LCD. Can you please help me?

A nice way to flashback to the classics.

man i spent hours trying to finish the 7th level of Bounce on this thing lol good times

• Sitaram

Good mobile

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2021Does it have speed dial?Yes it has!

• Sam Mutebi

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2021Does it have speed dial?Yes

Does it have speed dial?

• Jessa

How can i turn off the sent items?

• Ari

I had charger battery but not can fully , why ?

ElvisVan, 24 Dec 2020This is the most famous Nokia phone in my country, Vietnam.... moreMay I know do you have a stock available.

This is the most famous Nokia phone in my country, Vietnam. People loves it simply because of its unmatched durability, it just works well for a very long time. Such legendary.

• Ankur

Good

• Enikk

This is very simple to use and my mother like it so need this set.

• 128bitguy2020

A nokia phone based on my name (nokia (128)0) Get it? Anyways this was my phone in 2010-2014 then 2014-2018 iphone 6 and 2018-today iphone 8.

AnonD-154122, 10 Jun 2013Hi guys i updated this phone to ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) fr... moreLOL

• Sam

y679sw, 02 Feb 2017When charging my 1280 never seems to indicate charging comp... moreI think there is a charger problem

In nepal it is available or not

• Manish