Nokia 1280

Nokia 1280

• leo

some one is my phone is localmode

• Ahmed mohammed

AnonD-716026, 08 May 2018Which country?my phone is nokia 103 it says invalid sim in ethio telecom what shall I do

when i insert sim it's says invalid sim what is the solution

AdamBoy64, 09 Jan 2018I enjoyed using this phone. The keypad is very quick and easy to... moreWhich country?

1280 is about 10usd here

• DUY KEN

it is best phone i think it very bad

• am allan from kenya

my Nokia 1280 not receiving any radio station

• AdamBoy64

I enjoyed using this phone. The keypad is very quick and easy to type on.
It was difficult to add line spaces. The torch was very good.
Fallen out of use due to no 2G in my country these days... still, a well-built and well-designed device.

add screenlist not fuction.
security code ???????

• ni

AnonD-708247, 15 Oct 2017I put in a new batterg and it says "Local Mode" on the screen.Nic

I put in a new batterg and it says "Local Mode" on the screen.

• Ghozt

sly, 09 Aug 2017i have inserted the sim several time but still doesnt recognize ... morecall your local service provider

• sly

i have inserted the sim several time but still doesnt recognize it . please help

• babz

I have a Nokia 1280. Can I use this in Tahiti by purchasing a sim card there??

• AnonD-681963

AnonD-666104, 01 May 2017Hi, I have a nokia 1280. There is a big dot (circle) notificatio... moreIt is the GPS icon

• Kost

Anonymous, 29 Mar 2017Is Nokia model 1280 type RM-647 a 2G phone?Press words "Technology GSM" above and you'll see "2G bands GSM"
Of course GSM is 2G.

• ajay

yati, 14 Jun 2015hi iam using nokia 1280 phone that phone now no singnal problam... moreGood

Hi, I have a nokia 1280. There is a big dot (circle) notification suddenly appear next to the signal bar. Anyone know what it mean? Tried googling but cannot find any answer. Thanks in advance.

Is Nokia model 1280 type RM-647 a 2G phone?

• y679sw

When charging my 1280 never seems to indicate charging complete. It just keeps charging and charging. It's a previously unused phone with new battery. Tried changing battery and same things happen. When switched on after few hours charging the battery indicator is full though. Also every few hours on charge it beeps, but it just keeps "charging".

Anyone experienced the same or know how to fix?