Nokia 150

Nokia 150

• FED

Ismail, 07 Jun 2019Waste mobile only 500 contact capacity you can saveIsn't 500 customers quite enough?

khaled farouk, 08 Jan 2019what about call speaker ? is it good ?Very good

• Ismail

Waste mobile only 500 contact capacity you can save

Jameden, 06 Mar 2019I wish HMD Global would have added more ringtones to this phone :/Bd price

• Anon

Catherine the Great, 02 Nov 2018Why does this phone only have 6 ringtones?Your can set new ringtones from the Music player if you have music files stored on the sd card. Select your tune then press opt and select use as tone. Then you have your custom ringtone.

The Nokia 150 is a good phone. It was HTC's first phone under the Nokia name. There are a few tricks to get this phone to work better, but i am not telling you 😉

• jen

How can I turn on/off roaming on NOKIA 150?

• Srikanth

Does this mobile has File Manager option?

I wish HMD Global would have added more ringtones to this phone :/

do not buy this cheap phone,if you want to buy a good feature phone try get a nokia 208 or 301 or there a bit harder to get is the 515, these phone's have the excellent s40 operating systems,fokia 150 they do not have the op s40,going from last post's,there finding better way's to use these cheap useless phone's!!

• John

Logan, 21 Feb 2019 My wife use Nokia 150 for musterbating and shevgetsvit wet by h... moreplease send your wife to me i wil give her natural pleasure instead of any other artificials.
I would also like to have a sex with you too........SF, MF, DF

• Logan

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2018500 messages My wife use Nokia 150 for musterbating and shevgetsvit wet by her squirt by screaming

• Naimul Hasan

This phone have call recoding..?

• khaled farouk

what about call speaker ? is it good ?

• Meredith

I cannot send message due to sim card problem
Please help me

it have call recording

• Kevin

Is nokia 150 dual sim a thread message?

Why is it that sometimes the screen wont turn off even after the timeout?

• Bini

Messages are showing on the display screen how can we off this option

• hello

Can it set custom mp3/midi for sms alert?