Nokia 1600

Nokia 1600

• Dr.waheed

i am very happy because this is very good phone.i am use for 10 year.

• 123

well i am using this phone since 5 to 6 years and i am verry happy.... with this phone this is a colour phone... n a verry gud phone....

• AMBIKA

kchat, 23 Mar 2010i'm going to buy it soon as my secondary ph. i just want to know... moreya it is loud in sound

Agreed...this is a wonderful little phone. Old? Yes. Simple? Yes. But it's bulletproof and perfect if all you need is a PHONE. Another thing to add is that I've had mine for almost 5 years, it has traveled with me to 6 countries for work (it's unlocked), and I still can't kill the battery even if I try.

my first phone ever.
did everything it was supposed to do [tho it was kinda limited :D].

q, 21 Apr 2010Has a software update? What kind of cable need to connect with PC?mine is acting up fpr no reason saying test mode n wnt turn on?

• q

Has a software update? What kind of cable need to connect with PC?

• marc

the most reliable phone you can ever buy!

• TALHA

HI,

can any body send me its tone,its name is "listen" i am tired by searching over the internet but didn't found it,plz plz its a humble request if any one of u have this tone than plz send me...on this id "anokhabnda@gmail.com i will be really thankful to u...

• B.raja

i'm going to buy it soon as my secondary ph. i just want to know, how is the ringtone volume ? is it loud enough ? how much i can buy that mobile......?somebody kindly ans.

• kchat

muir, 24 Mar 2010yes it has a loud volumethanks for ur reply.

• muir

kchat, 23 Mar 2010i'm going to buy it soon as my secondary ph. i just want to know... moreyes it has a loud volume

• kchat

i'm going to buy it soon as my secondary ph. i just want to know, how is the ringtone volume ? is it loud enough ? somebody kindly ans.

• casistol

with BL-5C 1020 mAh I've talked over 6 hours maybe 7 hours

• johny

Slyde, 22 Feb 2010I miss this nokia 1600. I had 2 off this. One thing i don't like... morehave you ever seen a little car on the left bottom on the screen???

• shekhar

what closed sale 1600 nokia

• Slyde

jr, 16 Feb 2010most wanted at my countryI miss this nokia 1600. I had 2 off this. One thing i don't like about this model, It always says that "Insert Sim" I've noticed that the battery holder is bit loose. Anyway It is still my favorite low end Nokia phone.

• jr

most wanted at my country

• Hi

Jan, 08 Feb 2010You can use < > buttons to raise / unraise volum. Push &g... moreThanks for your suggestion!

• Satheesh

This is one of the best phones I have used in my life.
Inspite of buying 2 Samsung phones, Nokia E71 and a blackberry, I am still in love with this phone and cant do without this!
I am getting one more piece from Hungary as this is not sold here. This is just like that Bajaj Chetak!
Harama Nokia 1600! :)
You will not regret buying this phone now even for double the price then.