Nokia 1680 classic

Nokia 1680 classic

• mohammed mohsen

it is wonderful and with high quality , so i will buy it sooooooon

i use it and i like it

• M.Bilal

this is a beautiful mobil

• basava

use gud its normal

• Ashik

This phone has no blue tooth or infrared,so how can we transfer our photos???

• ahad

its very simple mobile i like it!

• said

mohan, 06 May 2010hi....... i have nokia 1680 it is helpful for gprs servies from airtel i have 1680 classic mobile can i activate internet connection from airtel or idea for chatting

• Arun

Nokia 1680 not support opera mini5. But it support operamini4.2,ucweb,bolt browsers

The keypad is just way too hard

• mohan

hi....... i have nokia 1680 it is helpful for gprs servies from airtel

• Shohel

how to get pc suite soft for 1680 classic

• unknown.singer@gmail

cutie_girl, 24 Apr 2010Thnx for all who have commented ! I was going to buy this mobile... morewell..i think you've been misguided... it got mp3 tones enabled.. but the issue is that it does not have bluetooth...

• lewis wdw

it needs bluetooth!!!!

• cutie_girl

Thnx for all who have commented ! I was going to buy this mobile because it was beautiful ..then i decided to know more about it..to my great surprise ..there is no bluetooth,no mp3, in this mobile..pff ! i'm saved ...

• Red Seed

it is gd but just need bit more memory and should of also have bluetooth

sam, 12 Apr 2010Would any one tell me, how to active mms in nokia 1680 c?txt SET N1680 send to 211

• sam

Would any one tell me, how to active mms in nokia 1680 c?

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2010I have tried to download operamini 5 using nokia 1680c but it ca... moreyou cant download

I have tried to download operamini 5 using nokia 1680c but it cant download. please tell me how i can download it

• Brian

Why is it that when i try to download operamini 5 i am told that the file is too large to be saved yet the phone memory is empty?