Nokia 1 Plus

• t
  • t
  • XZX
  • 15 Jun 2022

munimjaffer, 06 May 2022Should I buy this phone for my mom? She only watches youtub... moreyes you can, but little solw.

• Faizyy
    • 6Qg
    • 11 May 2022

FdH, 02 Aug 2021@Amanisb, the Android 11 update's made the Nokia 1... moreBro it's a worst phone I had in my life afer updating our phone has more worst

Should I buy this phone for my mom? She only watches youtube and uses whatsapp. Noting else.

This device can't even run 2apps simultaneously the only thing good about it is the screen quality which is visible even under the sunlight and the 4lte.

• ?
          • 7$X
          • 07 Apr 2022

All the apps crash and it very slow worst phone i have had so far

• S
            • Slowpastor
            • Ibx
            • 04 Dec 2021

I miss seeing ads for Nokia Lumia on basic cable TV and AM FM clock radio in bedroom in evening after eating pizza and playing ipod touch

• J
              • Jeanny Beaumont
              • DAn
              • 06 Sep 2021

FdH, 24 Aug 2021In my former answer 'HDM' must be 'HMD Globa... moreThought so - with FdH - that nobody would come give an answer to FdH's fair questioning and honest questions to Amanishb and last this woman.

• 7WZ
                • 24 Aug 2021

mary1, 21 Aug 2021I wish I never bought this phone. You can mute yourself on... moreIn my former answer 'HDM' must be 'HMD Global'. Sorry for this error of mine and correction request to you. Yours sincerely, FdH

• 7WZ
                  • 24 Aug 2021

mary1, 21 Aug 2021I wish I never bought this phone. You can mute yourself on... moreI never, never, never had a better phone. It has it all-in for a very small price. Bunch of wanting-to-sit-front-row-for-a-dime complainers who say otherwise. Thats it Folks ! 👀 🎈 "Nokia (HDM), thanks for my Ace Nokia 1 Plus smartphone" 😃 FdH, your loyal customer on GSM Arena

• m
                    • mary1
                    • kC1
                    • 21 Aug 2021

I wish I never bought this phone. You can mute yourself on a phone call if you hold your phone next to your head on right. Annoying and just a bad idea for where the mute button is.
                    The phone is talking to me and I am not psychotic. I don't know how I turned it on but it makes it impossible to go to settings to try and fix it as told to do. My husband keeps saying I should have got an I phone. I may murder him.

• na8
                      • 11 Aug 2021

Rooney, 23 Aug 2019This phone has more cracks in it than the grand canyon and ... moreHaven't you just descri ed all your own feats ! What a job, an A+ for you having done so ...

• 02 Aug 2021

the Android 11 update's made the Nokia 1 Plus ever +20% more efficient in its functions ánd performance.
                        By the way, when did you get your Android 11-update eventually, since our last Q & A-postings ?! 👍 😎

• 02 Aug 2021

amanisb, 19 Jul 2021Share your experience of Android 11 update. e.g battery lif... moreDear Amanisb,

In addition to my former posts to you, I can really assure you that it's an Ace-phone, your Nokia 1 Plus; notably very quick in handling the variables-input, the battery is fairly sufficient ( an 8.5 on a 1 to 10 scale ), it's allround though it's a phone for a small price, so very high bang for buck scores. You have one, better keep it long. Don't have one, then get one fast !

Yours valued, FdH

FdH, 15 Jul 2021Your Android 11 update will be distributed to you shortly t... moreShare your experience of Android 11 update. e.g battery life, smoothness.

• 15 Jul 2021

amanisb, 09 Jul 2021Still after one month I am waiting for 2nd wave of Android ... moreYour Android 11 update will be distributed to you shortly too. Mine was there 2 days ago, on tuesday, the 13th of July. Keep hanging in there,

• 15 Jul 2021

amanisb, 09 Jul 2021Still after one month I am waiting for 2nd wave of Android ... moreWell, my opinion of the Nokia 1 Plus is, that it has a very decent battery capacity (2500 mAh) ánd it's fairly fast in its RAM operable tasking. Overall, I find this fine phone to be an 8.5 on a scale from 0 to 10, fairly decent ... especially for thís awesome price tag.

Mike, 04 Jun 2021I last commented on here on the 5th of January 2021 about m... moreStill after one month I am waiting for 2nd wave of Android 11 update for Nokia 1 plus .God know's when will Nokia release 2nd wave.

While this phone gets Android 11 the competitors are still stuck on 9 or 10 without having ever recieved an upgrade to a newer version. Well done Nokia for sodtware support flr even the cheapest phones there are.

• M
                                      • Mike
                                      • vap
                                      • 04 Jun 2021

I last commented on here on the 5th of January 2021 about my Nokia 1 plus touch phone. I just wanted to add that today I received my Android 11 software update on my phone notification. I downloaded the update and got It installed without any issues. The new update has made a real difference with this phone like the performance of the phone is alot better than before. Will continue to use this phone as I have no issues with it so far after the update

• J
                                        • Jos
                                        • XGv
                                        • 20 May 2021

Kar, 22 Oct 2020It looks nice but my main problem with this phone is that y... moreDownload another file manager