Nokia 206

Nokia 206

• Cher man

WiserThanThou, 30 Jan 2021Nokia 206 is a RELIC Good

• mujeeb

Sabbatismos, 08 May 2014Nokia 206 is difficult to swallow, especially for two reaso... morewhy nokia 206 is not suporting fb

• WiserThanThou

Datom, 18 May 2020My Nokia 206 small pin is Malfunctioning. Reason: process o... moreNokia 206 is a RELIC

• nomi bhatti

meca, 30 Jun 2013Hi Ivan, thank you so much for ur guidance, what an inspir... morenokia 206 ka software plz verision v03.58

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2020sir facebook is not working in nokia 206 plz heipppp me Nokia 206 java you tube

• aonu

Varma, 25 Oct 2020Facebook is there in Nokia 206.please download new version from you laptop for your Nokia 206 then play it it will definitely work.

• Varma

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2020sir facebook is not working in nokia 206 plz heipppp me Facebook is there in Nokia 206.

sir facebook is not working in nokia 206 plz heipppp me

• Mubashir Saif

Sir Plzzzzz i need Fb on Nokia 206 but That's not Opend On my Nokia 206 phone please Hellpe me

• Ak

• Ajab

wills, 29 Apr 2017it cant swtich onIt is a best phone

• Datom

My Nokia 206 small pin is Malfunctioning. Reason: process of restoring backup file I didn't wait for the phone to completely reboot then I clicked on. Pls help me. Thank you.

• Xoxo

Banula, 13 May 2020Does it support whatsapp?Doesn't anymore

• Banula

Does it support whatsapp?

Ray, 20 Feb 2020I bought it in 2012 and though it's beaten up and old, it s... moreWhen abouts in 2012 did you get this phone? Also, where are you from? Where I'm from, as well as in many other regions, this phone was never released until 2013!

• Ray

I bought it in 2012 and though it's beaten up and old, it still works fine :) My current Nokia smartphone is also 2 years old now.

Agreed

AnonD-5872, 29 Dec 2012after 2 days will be 2013 but still "Coming soon. Exp.... moreCouldn't agree with you any further! So true! :D

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2019All of nokia,s range with s40 operating system are excellen... moreAgreed

• 206

karan, 21 Mar 2014its good but only 10mb internal memory in this phone so i c... moreno