Nokia 2100

Nokia 2100

I want to buy nokia 2100 motherboard... Where to buy?

My first cellphone

• Ram

If any seller is having a brand piece with the box. I would like to buy. How much ever it takes I'm ready 😃

• Dan

I want to buy the battery

• meraz0075

i miss the cold White light ..

• meraz0075

plz make this Model grate again..

_Vincent_, 16 Nov 2017It cost me 7500 INR, i had bought this handset back in Marc... moreI got my toy back with 68SR very happy to get it back after 15 years

• _Vincent_

It cost me 7500 INR, i had bought this handset back in March, 2003, just a few days after it became available. Did my 'research' on google and went through the recommendations on the 'Digit' magazine and finally settled for it, my first ever cell phone. Good ol' days!

• Deadlyjaws

AnonD-652118, 12 Mar 2017My first baby and i realy2 miss the moment of it :(This one also my 1st phone.do anyone remember how much it is last time? I really want to know.i forgot the price that time.

My first baby and i realy2 miss the moment of it :(

Ali, 10 Mar 2017This phone is my first love, waw what a phone, nothing else... moreand my fist evr mobile phone in entire life

• Ali

This phone is my first love, waw what a phone, nothing else can fulfill the memories

• pasupathilingam

my first phone - date of manufacture 12/2003 and i bought it in 1/2004. served me until 2007. worked for more than 1000 hours. now, though it is outdated the clarity of the dial quality of the pad are fine. even in the day light under the sunlight it was able to show the numbers very clear with its utter black letters. spare display not available now. still i am keeping it with all my memories.

my 1st cellphone back in 2004. served me well untill 2008

• Tee

What a phone, bought by saving pocket money :-) I had love with this keypad white light... Old memories :-(

if i would choose a basic phone i would choose this

• James

my first cell phone, I purchased on july 2003 grey colour body behind of the phone keeping a passport size photo. what a wonderful memory ,Such a nice phone, can't forget those days, really worth for money, I used till 2010, Really missing those old days

• Keerthy

My first mobile phone, bought it on 2003 used till 2008 and still its working! can't forget those old days playing snake on this... :)

• Siva

this is my first cell phone purchased on july 2003. price 8400/- really worth phone. sweet days while keeping the phone...

Such a nice phone. Really miss this one way back 2003 :)