Nokia 2110

Nokia 2110

• dani

nokia suck !, 26 Sep 2018hahahaha nokia always a looooooser not such a loser like a person with nokia loser username

Are there any older phones on GSMArena?

• Axl

I have one(the 2110i from April 7, 1995) in my collection. Some of the pixels are dead and battery can barely hold a couple of seconds, but still happy that it otherwise works well. I also have a working Ericsson NH99 from 1992 or 1993. Our neighbours(Finland and Sweden) definitely used to make great phones. Even some of the Ericsson GA628-s were made in our country(in Estonia).

• nokia suck !

hahahaha nokia always a looooooser

TheNineSizer, 06 Jan 2018That was the best they had for the time. Don't insult old phones.Yes " that's Right ! Because NOKIA Is An TraDiTional Brand !

• daljit singh

nokia 2110

• daljit singh

nokia 2110

• TheNineSizer

AnonD-725878, 25 Dec 2017I hate 1990'sThat was the best they had for the time. Don't insult old phones.

I hate 1990's

• Lecas

Nokia 1011 is missing.

Slim, 17 Feb 2002Totally fucked up phone!!What are you basing your argument on?

Great phone.

Have one of these still in mint condition in the box with all original accessories with the $1100 price sticker still on it.

The 2nd most reliable and tough and long lasting phone I've ever owned (Only surpassed by a Nokia 3330).
If the GSM was still available it would work and I would use it. (I still have the full credit card size template from the old sim card from those days....)

• evamuss

omidp990, 28 Oct 2016i have one of them thats very....lol

• omidp990

i have one of them
thats very....

• Frank79Nica

It was my first phone..!!! I really loved it // I an still willing to buy it again if it could work in my country // It remembers me my lifetime loved Girl S.M.

• JOHN

Even if you drop this on water or hard surface it still works, when it comes to quality this is the best

Spadaro, 09 Aug 2015Touch screen????????????????????????????????????????????????????... moreare you serious :'D

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2015remember stealing this phone from my dad while he was charging i... morelol I cant stop laughing at you :P

• Rock

one of the best mobile which can Blast a Rock

As far as I measured, it's 163x56x25mm without external antenna.