Nokia 215 4G

Nokia 215 4G

Anonymous, 20 Oct 2020Does it support WhatsApp? And hotspot?Haha good question. Are you comfortable to use whatsApp on a 2'4" Screen.

• RajeshK

DigitalDetox, 25 Nov 2020I purchased Nokia 215 4g after realizing that the smartphon... moreNice review and Well explained.
Btw, did u notice any significant difference in terms of voice clarity between this one and non 4g phone?

Noo....kia, 22 Aug 2021When I try to update my Nokia 225 4g, blue screen appears s... moreFormat your memory card using the phone and then try to update it will get resolved

I Having nokia 215 4g model, font size very
very small, no options default settings how to ncrease the font size,,I can't read message and calls,contacts also,so pls next update I expecting the font size increase,and quickly.

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2021Bro i was searching for low budget 4G phone with keypad whe... moreWhich phone is better 🙂. Mean model name. Please 🙏

• Noo....kia

When I try to update my Nokia 225 4g, blue screen appears saying: can't find load file.
Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

• Noo....kia

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

ADIL SHAH, 23 Jul 2021Need a phone for text messages. But I don't like to ty... moreBro i was searching for low budget 4G phone with keypad when I saw your comment. You need Nokia Symbian operating system phone.
No limit for sms storage. It literally uses phone memory or memory card for sms storage. You can make a backup of about 1000 sms and that will be less than one mb. Think if you are using 64 GB memory card?

• Sajan

Adnan, 21 Jun 2021Can you do hotspot with Nokia 215/225Nope. Not wifi hotspot support

Need a phone for text messages. But I don't like to type on the peace of glass. .
Soo
Need phone with largest SMS capacity and for long use.
Can someone help me.
How many SMS capacity of this phone?
And
Can this phone is good for texting?

Battery is junk on this like really junk!

• Adnan

Can you do hotspot with Nokia 215/225

• classic

PRADEEP, 09 Jun 2021Can we play fm/music via bluetooth device?music yes, FM no

• PRADEEP

Can we play fm/music via bluetooth device?

• Angelfire

a potential customer, 21 May 2021Would you recommend nokia 2070 (flip) or 800 (tough) over t... moreNkkia 800 tough.....since it is military grade and drop resistance plus water dust proof...no swivel joint increases longevity...however, 2720 flip is definitely stylish and pleasant to hold. If you work in severe environment, like construction industry or factory with aggressive chemicals etc, 800 is good, otherwise for office and home use, 2720 is better

• a potential customer

Angelfire, 21 May 2021Nops....use Nokia 800 tough or Nokia 2720 flip 4G thenWould you recommend nokia 2070 (flip) or 800 (tough) over this model?

• Angelfire

nn, 20 May 2021Can we connect to PC and share the 4G network or has any op... moreNops....use Nokia 800 tough or Nokia 2720 flip 4G then

• nn

Can we connect to PC and share the 4G network or has any option like hotspot

Hey! Is it good the music player for go running? Any loud or good bass

This phone has an issue with full exit key, when pressed screen locks.
Is this issue solved in new update or exist until.