Nokia 216

Nokia 216

• fokus

Bennie, 29 Apr 2020It cant use youtube cos it cant even play gamesGames work but not from opera mobile store, you can download them from any other java store like waptrick or you can open the built in app named games and apps and download them from here, but for most of them you have to pay.

• Siraj

I tried sending a contact over Bluetooth but the first name and last name are reversed in Nokia after saving the vcf file. Let me know if you have any ideas on this

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2018I'm having a disk space problem while installing new applic... moreMe too my youtube is not working

Meljun aparice, 20 Jun 2020 any facebook java cannot support this phone, why is not wo... moreNokia mobile store and facebook bing not working

Nick cruz, 30 Oct 2018I download a picture from facebook using this but when im g... moreNo be lie

• Bp

#Sucks, 13 Jun 2018Greetings 2 all Nokia 216 users, I've been using Nokia 216 ... moreI have the same problum in my nokia 230

• Meljun aparice

any facebook java cannot support this phone, why is not working??? only opera mini can i use this devicešŸ˜„

steve, 30 May 2020Hello! Can I use this phone as a hotspot?No.

• steve

Hello!
Can I use this phone as a hotspot?

This phone can record calls. There is a problem with SMS sent massages.can useto internet, Hard use, overall a good phone from Nokia.

• George

Bennie, 29 Apr 2020D phone cant support youtube cos...., it cnt even play java gamesOn my phone i could watch youtube videos

• mat

this phone support video mp4 format h264 codec make sure you choose 20 fps and 2000 bit rate also don't forget audio acc and 128kbps 44100 2 channel otherwise video and audio not sync or format not support will occur.

• me

the best nokia 2g phone i´ve had..!

Al, 10 Mar 2020Does it connect to the internet? Cuz i actually cant use it... moreIt cant use youtube cos it cant even play games

Edgar, 25 Mar 2020You tube is a problem on this phoneD phone cant support youtube cos...., it cnt even play java games

I guess the only phone you can listen fm radio through a bleutooth earset. 3.5 jack must stay plugged. Battery life superb

• Edgar

Monique, 23 Jul 2018Hello, Actually i want to know if this mobile device has w... moreYou tube is a problem on this phone

• Al

Does it connect to the internet? Cuz i actually cant use it. Mine just display opera error or failed connecting or sth like this . Cant connect at all.

• TAMS

The dumbes ever phone i have... This device live like a shit, and you must know... Phone dont have copy paste text system. Its very terible phone. So why i called 216 its dumbest phone ill ever have.

Dhanush, 01 Aug 2017Sir my phone nokia 216 is not openening facebook amd mobile... moreYou will be ask to put a code 12345