Nokia 220

Nokia 220

• Zoran

Sim, 27 Dec 2020How to switch on/off silence mode of the Nokia 220. Cant fi... morePress and hold "#" button.

• Anita

Nokia 220, 29 May 2015YesDownload video in my nokia220 mobile

• Sim

How to switch on/off silence mode of the Nokia 220. Cant find any functions of this

Hello Everyone. This is a great device for smartphone detox ... Try to take a break from social networks and constant notifications. Rest your soul ... It's worth a try

statement, 23 Jan 2016hw can i download whatsapSearh the google

rak, 07 Jun 2015how to install whatsapp in nokia22o.pls helpmeGo vxp whatsapp

• Farhaz

Krish, 07 Apr 2014I am not able to connect my Nokia 220 phone to any blue too... moreI have the same problem. What to do?

Ravi, 29 Jan 2015How to download imagesCrecket

• Amin

Muni, 10 Jun 2015My phone this time to internet songs and other un downloade... moreThis time i couldn't download songs and videos from internet.

worst phone ever can't download apks or games i just stopped using the phone

• Yasi

khurram, 29 Dec 2014Nokia 220 I néed whats app in nokia 220

• dN4

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2019Where can I update the firmware? This seems abandonned.Check on some microsoft forums for downloading firmware and flash it through the official driver.

Where can I update the firmware? This seems abandonned.

• Precious

I live in sa need this phone and i can't find it, how will get it?

• eldiasms

I use this phone as music player and it has very good sound quality than any cheap android smartphone today. But the music apps is hard to organize, is there any 3rd party music apps I can use on this phone?

• Binayak

Abdullah Al Mamun, 22 Jun 2015Why i cannot download games and web browserNokia 220

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2014How do i dwnld uc browser..?Nokia 220's opera mini is not good

Rocky, 03 Aug 2014This phone not supported Uc browser and also not supporte a... moreJAVA will not install in tht phn .Download vxp file apps for it

peter, 28 Feb 2019video : 240p or 320p ?It is 240p