Nokia 222

• 855709642

MAHEEEEEEEEEE, 22 Sep 2016does it supports for watsapp Dito

Piyush, 20 Jun 2019My youtube is not workingNokia222

• Piyush

My youtube is not working

• Aneesh

Vamsi, 06 Nov 2018It supports only vxp formate apps. Java apps does not supported.Now update java

• Rickey

I had download somes games and while i try to play the games.nokia 222 immediately closed the games saying not enough memory in my apps.
Any solutions for this problems.

[deleted post]You do realise I can see your comment, right?

• Vamsi

Dr. Rishe, 21 Dec 2017Can any one share whether Nokia 222 has Whatsapp app and it... moreIt supports only vxp formate apps. Java apps does not supported.

• ali

does message appears on Main screen with the first line or not...??? anyone can guide me plzz

• Shashank

It software is good ,when android was no came ,we all like nokia java phone .we can download apps from opera mobile store and many websites. first,1 go to google ,2 name app and mobile name and screen size e.g.(facebook download for nokia 222 for 230x360 ).

• Dr. Rishe

Can any one share whether Nokia 222 has Whatsapp app and it can easily work?

• Avi

How can I install and uninstall java apps?

It is slow on java apps and it does not support 3d game plz help

The Nokia 222 does indeed actually have a flashlight built into the top of the phone, which the description doesn't include.

• q

can s30+ phones play 320kbps music with full quality

• Precious

Minu, 25 Jan 2017The phone is not allowing to download gamesMy my dont want play you tube video

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2016Is this phone speaks time and numbers..? Actually my grandp... moreNot supported.

• Emiel

Where is the ovi suite in this mobile?

Best phone ever

• skoro

This phone supports Java applications with new firmware see video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLEmcV0Ft5E