Nokia 225 4G

Nokia 225 4G

I've an issue finding with my contacts which was saved in my phone

Phone is hanging always

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2020No watsaap no youtube Only opera basic 4.4 and hd voice ,... morewhat did you expect from it??

• Ahmed Johnson

The Australian version of this phone doesn't come with Opera Mini. Which sucks

St, 10 Nov 2020Does it have whatsapp No watsaap no youtube
Only opera basic 4.4 and hd voice , its a s30+ based mobile nothing intresting.!

• Gmi

Ahmad, 13 Dec 2020If you want to purchase 225g stop very bad phone 5310 is be... morewhat is problem in this set sir??written.....

Nokia 2020, 01 Dec 2020Hello Guys Can you please recommend which mobile is better... moreNokia 3310 have less SAR value. So if health matters, go for Nokia 3310

• Ahmad

If you want to purchase 225g stop very bad phone 5310 is best today i buy 225g i m not happy with this device

Nokia 2020, 01 Dec 2020Hello Guys Can you please recommend which mobile is better... morePersonally I prefer my 5310 (2020) to the 225 4G

Good for dual sim 4G simultaneous standby and good 4G voice quality. Nothing else to like about this phone. Navigating the menu options and using the phone very disjointed. Had for a month now selling, prefer to use my 5310 (2020) instead.

• Waqar Masood

Nokia 2020, 01 Dec 2020Hello Guys Can you please recommend which mobile is better... moreNokia 3310 wins but, Nokia 225 4g is a little bit less better.

Anwar , 01 Dec 2020Do I know this phone support to WhatsApp please any one tell meNo. Only Nokia feature phones with KaiOS like 6300 4G and 8000 4G do.

• Honky tonk man

Anwar , 01 Dec 2020Do I know this phone support to WhatsApp please any one tell meNo it doesn't

• Nokia 2020

Hello Guys
Can you please recommend which mobile is better
Nokia 225 4g or 5310 or 3310

• Anwar

Do I know this phone support to WhatsApp please any one tell me

Can transfer photoes between my PC and this mobile 225.4G through USB

Does it supports jio sim ?

• Prakul

mahesh dhulipala, 19 Nov 2020Hi All, I am the user of Nokia 225 4G purchased on 13th ... moreHey
Thanks for mentioning some points.
Could you please let us know some more features like :

1. Whether this phone has Bluetooth A2DP profile? Can you connect it to Bluetooth headphones and listen songs?

3. Can you find anywhere on how we can connect and use this phone as the wifi or USB hotspot?

Thanks

• Godman

Aadrian, 21 Oct 2020FM radio with built in antenna is a nice feature, saves you... moreIt is very great. In fact, I am expecting the phone in Nigeria.

How is the audio quality (not loudness)?