Nokia 225 Dual SIM

Nokia 225 Dual SIM

• Rabby

Ameen gull, 22 Oct 2019to can still no longer at www.www.facebook.com Fb app no longer supported

• Johnc

Does anyone here experience lagging when typing sms? What are the solutions... thanks

• Ameen gull

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2014How can i download applications on the phone to can still no longer at www.www.facebook.com

• Amiti

SAI, 13 Oct 2016i bought nokia 225ds.internet(nokia xpress ) till not updated.wh... moreAmharic language software

• Kev

I have this phone but i lack its accesories i have tried searching for one at eldoret but i havent secured please how can i find one?
Thanks

• peter

video : 240p or 320p ?

• ellaine

Typing SMS is a painful process in this phone. After like 15 characters typed, the phone responds very slowly for each button pressed, sometimes up to 2 seconds before the pressed button appears on the screen. I see some dumb Indians trying to cover up this phone's most defective feature, but trust me they're idiots.

Battery life is good, most task can be done fast, it's just typing SMS that's a nightmare.

• Amit

How to install game this mobile

beyan1, 30 Oct 2017sir are u talking about Nokia 225 or other phone? it is amazing ... moreI bought the phone but when i want to browse it tells no phone signal, how can i do?

Never buy this shit, My new Nokia 225 New battery left standby and never lasted 24 hrs. If I use it, hardly goes over 2 hrs.

Worst phone I've ever used...Except the camera it has nothing good in it...This phone doesn't even support photo zooming...I'm very disappointed after buying this phone... :(

• beyan1

Nokia 225 user, 30 Jan 2017Hi I have this phone over 2 years now. Well it isn't as good a... moresir are u talking about Nokia 225 or other phone? it is amazing I bout it a week ago but battery without call finish with in a day the other problem is not possible to save contact numbers it say "contact is not ready" I'm confused and disappointed

• hosny

I lost Mobali
What do I do until I find it?

• Azhae

• Irsh

I am getting only 50 contacts in phone pls help how to get it enhaced

• miki

AnonD-622367, 19 Dec 2016I have bought Nokia 225 last Months it was working well battery ... moreyou need mobile data then you click it and trust me it will dissapear

Sim slot problem.my sim slot 2 is not working

• Acewelloy

Milagroso, 20 Feb 2017i can`t play MP4 video formats in this phone. what should i do?? convert it to a readable file

• Gajendra Singh

u need this type of 3 pieces.

• Milagroso

i can`t play MP4 video formats in this phone. what should i do??