Nokia 230

Nokia 230

• Lebo

Nokia 230 @ 2015-11-, 01 Aug 2019Nokia 230Yoh guys nokia 230 is so easy it does not have whatsapp but you can phone

• Nokia 230 @ 2015-11-

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2015are you OK????? it's a feature phone.. what do you expect snapd... moreNokia 230

• sthe

I can please buy one i am in south africa if you can help me with nokia 230

• LS

Anonymous, 17 May 2017Frnd while in silent mode also u need to decrease soundWhat a idiotic phone. And idiotic feature "i turn silent mode, but still sound goes"

Nick, 30 Apr 2019It doesn’t have WhatsApp??Nope

• Nick

Anonymous, 26 Feb 2019It have't a whatsapp and massanger appIt doesn’t have WhatsApp??

I would genuinely expect UMTS support for this phone!

It have't a whatsapp and massanger app

• Mcc

Coach F, 20 Nov 2018Does anyone know if you can input multiple numbers per contact n... moreIt doesn't support multiple numbers under one name.

• Coach F

Does anyone know if you can input multiple numbers per contact name? Or is it just one number for one contact name in the phonebook?

• kjhgfds

The only problem is the keyboard doesn't light up when receiving a call.

• MGTOW

The new color options are dark blue and light gray.

Roshan , 02 Nov 2018Will Nokia HMD relaunch its Asha 301 model? HMD Global will never remake a Nokia phone running Series 40 (that's from 2002-2013)

• Roshan

Will Nokia HMD relaunch its Asha 301 model?

The back cover is really similar to that of the Nokia X2-00. They're both aluminum and they both have a latch to remove it.

• Axam

What's messaging memory of Nokia 230?

• bhavna

from where i gwt this phone kindly help me out.

• Jjthe1

Everytime I connect to the internet. its kicking me out saying need to go to operamini.com/help version =4.4.. What does
this mean?

• Arun

Last Week I grabbed one. I recommend this to people those who are looking for a feature phone. ( Really I am looking for a model which don't have even camera ). I am not understanding why people need Whatsapp, Facebook etc .. in such feature phones??. Really I love this one.

(Last month I purchased another model 81104G, but that one is really disappointing!!)

• anonymous

when i open apps in my nokia 230
not enough memory error accured
why?