Nokia 230

Nokia 230

I would genuinely expect UMTS support for this phone!

It have't a whatsapp and massanger app

• Mcc

Coach F, 20 Nov 2018Does anyone know if you can input multiple numbers per contact n... moreIt doesn't support multiple numbers under one name.

• Coach F

Does anyone know if you can input multiple numbers per contact name? Or is it just one number for one contact name in the phonebook?

• kjhgfds

The only problem is the keyboard doesn't light up when receiving a call.

• MGTOW

The new color options are dark blue and light gray.

Roshan , 02 Nov 2018Will Nokia HMD relaunch its Asha 301 model? HMD Global will never remake a Nokia phone running Series 40 (that's from 2002-2013)

• Roshan

Will Nokia HMD relaunch its Asha 301 model?

The back cover is really similar to that of the Nokia X2-00. They're both aluminum and they both have a latch to remove it.

• Axam

What's messaging memory of Nokia 230?

• bhavna

from where i gwt this phone kindly help me out.

• Jjthe1

Everytime I connect to the internet. its kicking me out saying need to go to operamini.com/help version =4.4.. What does
this mean?

• Arun

Last Week I grabbed one. I recommend this to people those who are looking for a feature phone. ( Really I am looking for a model which don't have even camera ). I am not understanding why people need Whatsapp, Facebook etc .. in such feature phones??. Really I love this one.

(Last month I purchased another model 81104G, but that one is really disappointing!!)

• anonymous

when i open apps in my nokia 230
not enough memory error accured
why?

I want Nokia 230

Jishu, 09 Feb 2018Can whatsapp be downloaded in nokia 230 ?No

My nokia 230 mobile speaker is not clean and network issues also

• Ali

How can i download whatsapp

• salman

If we want to print all our sms we have received and sent?

• asif

nokia 216 or 230? which one is better?