Nokia 230 Dual SIM

Nokia 230 Dual SIM

• thyagusj

how many contacts can be stored in this phone

• Aaron

Forrest, 15 Mar 2019Awful phone, can't even change the function of the right selecti... moreYou cannot change the right key only for selfie just like an iPhone 4S.

Awful phone, can't even change the function of the right selection key,
and can't change the theme.

try get a nokia 208 301 or 515 they have S40 op system with 3g,these phone's are all good feature phones.

This phone is quite big actually

• omariba

kindly i need the manual for Nokia 222 dual sim

• jaffar

Raju, 03 Nov 2018Pls let me know left right button selectionhow to change right key selection in nokia 230

• Jaffar

How to change nokia 230 right key selection.

• Pm

please,, this phone will update with 4 g network,, and update it's ram with 512 mb ram,,and update with android moroco version ,, plz,,

Hahawhatever, 22 Nov 2018I have a question ..... Is this a feature phone or ?? Its weird ... moreThis is definitely a feature phone.
However, it stands out as having a front-facing camera *with* flash.

I have a question ..... Is this a feature phone or ?? Its weird to have a feature phone like phone with smartphone capabilities

Best Series 30+ mobile.

• Raju

Pls let me know left right button selection

Is it possible to save more than 25 events in the calender - (the phone says you can only have up to 25 events).

• farag abdulaziz

this phone is very bad device

• loges

hi
this phone doesnt play mp4 format. it supports 3gp video (wav) (Mp3) formats only. good battery back up even used heavily. though opera browser,we can install uc browser and some specific jad and vxp apps. we can play you tube videos. smooth keyboard user interface is very worst. face book and twitter apps supports. but cost is too much.

• zaqi

can whats app installed in this phone?

• uttam

many of the apps does not supports in this phone how can i solve it

• Mikki B

Hi i can't get opera mini to work. I have checked my settings. I keep getting a message
about version 4.4 Has anyone got any ideas PLEASE

• Holy

My facebook is no more working again and i cnt download a new one