• Mike
  • i8b
  • 16 Mar 2022

I got this one in around 2005 and I still use it until it finally breaks (so probably forever, lol).

• tA$
    • 19 May 2021

omg! this is my dad's phone....

• T43
      • 22 Mar 2021

am helen, 14 Dec 2020My husband also used Noka 2600 in the year 2005, it was a ... moreyou should be able to find it on ebay

• a
        • am helen
        • r3a
        • 14 Dec 2020

Yasser, 14 Aug 2016I use it til now it's working.It's My friendMy husband also used Noka 2600 in the year 2005, it was a nice phone he later lost the phone year 2016,is there anyway I can buy, because I still like the phone Noka2600

• I

• GRP
              • 03 Nov 2020

• r3H
                • 08 Jul 2020

I also used this Nokia in at the year 2005, it was a nice phone, user friendly, fantastic shape, adorable designed, sweet ringtones & a very clear & loud speakers. I guest it no where to be found now!

My mom still uses this phone. It has been almost 15 years since we bought it. Still works.

• D
                    • AnonD-819322
                    • 3aW
                    • 27 Jan 2019

The last Nokia phone with the Navi Key (the button with the blue line in the middle, first introduced with the Nokia 3110. R.I.P Navi Key 1997-2004.

• r
                      • ran
                      • vwk
                      • 09 May 2018

This is my first mobile. This was the the popular colour mobile on those days after 6600 model. User friendly, durable, great battery backup.

• N
                        • Nokia
                        • D0e
                        • 14 Jan 2018

This was my first phone in my life. My uncle presented me. Till my last breath I keep it . The most unforgettable memories was the best more than crores of money for me. I miss those good old days . If I have time machine I wish to go that time . We are living in the world of crappy bunchiest of android era. But Nokia 2600 mingled in our heart more than else. Ohhhh I forget to mention it's ringtone was hearing for half kilometre. Not kidding it's real.

• D
                          • X%w
                          • 02 Nov 2017

Like many of us, it was my first ever phone during my college life. A ton of memories associated it which I love to cherish. It reminds me of my friends I lost long back. Thank you Nokia for being a part of my golden days. I still have the phone working. It's sturdiness is unbeatable.

• v
                            • vibhanshu lodhi
                            • yZt
                            • 11 Oct 2017

i is the best phone . i have a large memories with he . i still have the phone nokia 2600

• A
                              • Akhilesh
                              • 2SG
                              • 25 Sep 2017

My First Phone Simply the Best & most sober phone ( Millennium Mission game was simply the Best game, More Over the Ring tones associated with this Phone was Awesome.

• HappY
                                • fC%
                                • 15 Apr 2017

I love This Handset.
                                I used it for 10 year...it was awsome.
                                In this was a Game ''Millenium Missiom'' Love it.

• S
                                  • Sam
                                  • gNR
                                  • 06 Mar 2017

We want nokia back these same model phone. Best phone than android. Bcoz it's respective world.Millenium mission game back again plz.

• A
                                    • Amit
                                    • u7I
                                    • 04 Feb 2017

abhinav, 13 Jun 2016millennium mission was the game.This Phone was Awesome Simple Sober & Decent My first Phone. Millennium Mission was an awesome game.

• Mick
                                      • 5CU
                                      • 05 Jan 2017

I still use this one while my friends are staring at their smartphones all the time. :-)

• T
                                        • Tonke
                                        • Hkt
                                        • 23 Aug 2016

This phone have been with me since 2004 but from 2008 it was off. But i found it back in my store and tried to switch it on but i couldn't. It show SIM NOT VALID. Is there any solution for this ?