Nokia 2720 Flip

Nokia 2720 Flip

• Y4lnux

Amazing phone probably some other people just have had bad experiences.. the best thing about this phone is that is hackable...second battery last a lot more than 2 days on heavy use.. lot of podcasting and blutooth.. I don't use it to watch videos but also I write messages using google assistant and then send these messages on whats app or other message tools...

• Shashank

The phone has horrible battery back up and the phone slows down and freezes quite often for no apparent reason. It is just painful to use even as a secondary device. Wouldn't recommend this phone. Kai OS is just completely absurd.

Ahmed , 14 Feb 2021You canThat's not what he meant

• Ahmed

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2021Nokia 2720 flip is so beatifull..I wish to buy this mobile ... moreYou can

Nokia 2720 flip is so beatifull..I wish to buy this mobile soon InshaAllah

• Ane

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2021does this phone support call recording No

does this phone support call recording

• mlan

Great buy if your needs extends to just calling and texting. And maybe the occasional light web use as checking your email and reading news. Anything heavier, choose a different phone.

• Hi

Like it
Best music player

Rayhan, 25 Nov 2020Can I receive phone call without open the fold?DUH

• Macro

homewrecker, 28 Nov 2020is the keyboard illuminated? Yes.

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2020Ur local corner store has them 50% off, just say bazza sent... moreAt present from Amazon (Aust) $A 89.40

If it is as good as the Nokia 6085 was I would certainly buy it - not everyone wants all the other nonsense - some people just want a basic phone/text/camera.
Shame they canned the 2G network - at least it worked everywhere for us without the flim-flam or the 3G/4G dead zones.

Francis , 26 Sep 2020Where can I buy it? Ur local corner store has them 50% off, just say bazza sent u from samsung

• homewrecker

is the keyboard illuminated?

• Rayhan

Can I receive phone call without open the fold?

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2020Does this do wifi calling?Can We Use Wechat Application On Nokia 2720flip

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

28nm chipset LMAO wil lthat last a day on 1500mAh? Doubt it!

• Dirk

Nice phone. I bought one from Officeworks. I use it as my talk-box and my Google Pixel3 as my data and media machine.

• Asimgo

Lapalisse, 28 Oct 2020get another phone, dudeWhy pro?