Nokia 2720 fold

Nokia 2720 fold

TheWildShadow55, 25 Aug 2020I just got this for $3 recently, pretty interesting phoneCan I pay $10 for it?

I just got this for $3 recently, pretty interesting phone

• Sam

AnonD-509607, 01 Mar 2016I have had this phone forever..... my dog ate it a few tim... moreYou can copy it to a micro sd card

• User

Still works to make and receive calls clear as a bell

• K

Cj, 01 Aug 2018I cant find the restriction code to unluck my nokia2720Try 12345

• Cj

I cant find the restriction code to unluck my nokia2720

Cam, 18 Sep 2017Why will my phone not work when they close down 2G sights. ... moreGet a phone that is 3G

• Cam

Why will my phone not work when they close down 2G sights. I love my ph., had it forever & don't want to try & carry around a baby computer to text or call in the future

• jarhead

i still have this phone and is has the nokia 2008 ringtone

• Linda B

I had my Nokia for 8 years it stopped working on march 7, 2017. Now I have to settle for one of these new phones and they work terrible.

• avayogamaster

This phone has been awesome for 5 years ! but now 2G folding up next year 2017 sad to have to change ..but sticking with Nokia 2720 now .have just transfered all data with phone switch option :)

• Smiffy

Had this phone for years and found it a good work horse, but recently went to the US and am told it is not comparable with their networks, anyone clarify?

AnonD-47184, 31 Mar 2016I got one. Got it as part of a package with other mobiles (... moreyes i need it.

I have this phone and i love it i played a lot of game and a oni wallpaper on it which i make one custom by the way it a cool phone i love nokia

I got one. Got it as part of a package with other mobiles (cell). It won't take my Telstra sim card, so I have no use for it. Do you still need one ?

I have had this phone forever..... my dog ate it a few times and although it's held together with medical tape and two elastic bands, the damn thing just keeps on working! lol I'm in Canada and would love to buy another one but can't seem to find one other than one in the U.S. and those all have to be unlocked or whatever. Also, I really want to get some photo's off here. I have some of my mom who recently passed away. They were taken a couple of years back before I realized I had no way to get them off the phone! According to my phone server you can't! Makes no sense, why be able to take a photo if you can't get it off the damn phone? It did not come with a usb cable or anything like that that I remember. Can someone help please?

• clasic

i lost my nokia 2720 how to track my phone can any body tell me i miss my phone

I haven't use my 2720 for a while and completely forgot the unlock code I set. How do I hard unlock the phone now?

• murli

hardeep, 29 Sep 2012iwant order this mobile phone, is that possible. let me kn... moreYes u can buy i have new one

peterglenn, 01 Aug 2014Had the phone approx. 2yrs. But now even with a new battery... moreI think Nokia build something into their phones, they all seem to have a shorter battery life as they get older. Shame because they are really good, easy to use phones, with menues designed by a European mind that make sense to Europeans, but what use is a phone that should have 320hrs standby that only lasts for 48 hours?