Nokia 2720 fold

Nokia 2720 fold

• 06 Feb 2022

AnonD-537053, 14 May 2016I have this phone and i love it i played a lot of game and ... morePretty much the same you can do with any other phone manufacturer.

• 06 Feb 2022

Linda B, 08 Mar 2017I had my Nokia for 8 years it stopped working on march 7, ... moreYes! But still works better than the old one.

• 06 Feb 2022

Macbeth, 26 May 2018Get a phone that is 3GThis advice did not age well.

• 06 Feb 2022

User, 20 Jun 2019Still works to make and receive calls clear as a bellWhy wouldn't it?

• 06 Feb 2022

Mutmex, 28 Nov 2021I still have this phone. I didn't know how Nokia mad... moreYou make 2009 sound like it was a long time ago!....Of course it still makes calls and SMS messages.

• 31 Jan 2022

AnonD-999151, 27 May 2021this phone looks like it could have been released in 2016It also looks like this phone could have been made in 2009.

• M
              • Mutmex
              • r3H
              • 28 Nov 2021

I still have this phone.
              I didn't know how Nokia made this phone then but obviously it was made to withstand the test of time.
              The phone still works well.
              The flip is solid.
              Making and receiving calls, sending SMS and using the USSD channel for today's mobile activities is still very much alive on the phone.

Nokia just remix the phone in 2019 and 2021.

• D
                • kg8
                • 27 May 2021

this phone looks like it could have been released in 2016

• l
                  • leanne
                  • XsJ
                  • 28 Apr 2021

I've used Nokia flip phones for many years and been very happy, can't use touch screens - they ignore my finger. Bought a Nokia 2720 flip when my old phone died, I prefer a flip as I only use it as a phone and want it to be simple to operate and not pocket dial. Biggest problem with this model is the outside volume button, which sits exactly where your thumb sits when using the phone. Every call I have to check the volume hasn't turned off, but then it often turns off in my pocket or bag. No way to get rid of this button without dismantling the phone. BAD DESIGN. Some of us only want a phone, also can't delete all the useless crap programed into the phone - it just complicates the phone's basic use. Give us back the option of a basic flip phone without the extra technology.

• S
                    • Sige
                    • C8g
                    • 04 Sep 2020

TheWildShadow55, 25 Aug 2020I just got this for $3 recently, pretty interesting phoneCan I pay $10 for it?

I just got this for $3 recently, pretty interesting phone

• S
                        • Sam
                        • StU
                        • 05 Oct 2019

AnonD-509607, 01 Mar 2016I have had this phone forever..... my dog ate it a few tim... moreYou can copy it to a micro sd card

• User
                          • dNA
                          • 20 Jun 2019

Still works to make and receive calls clear as a bell

• K

• Cj
                              • sxr
                              • 01 Aug 2018

I cant find the restriction code to unluck my nokia2720

Cam, 18 Sep 2017Why will my phone not work when they close down 2G sights. ... moreGet a phone that is 3G

• Cam
                                  • vpg
                                  • 18 Sep 2017

Why will my phone not work when they close down 2G sights. I love my ph., had it forever & don't want to try & carry around a baby computer to text or call in the future

• j

• L
                                      • Linda B
                                      • Pwt
                                      • 08 Mar 2017

I had my Nokia for 8 years it stopped working on march 7, 2017. Now I have to settle for one of these new phones and they work terrible.

• a
                                        • avayogamaster
                                        • 7tn
                                        • 09 Dec 2016

This phone has been awesome for 5 years ! but now 2G folding up next year 2017 sad to have to change ..but sticking with Nokia 2720 now .have just transfered all data with phone switch option :)