Nokia 2730 classic

Nokia 2730 classic

• Sabi from india

My first nokia mobile 📱 in 9th class

• Terry777

This is great phone for basic use. Lasts for a long time, (I've constantly used mine since 2009 to date). Free from invasive tracking and location identifying. Always use when overseas...great for privacy.

• Ammy

My first nokia phone i used to play lots of games in it.. that diamond rush.. remember it till now

• Vijay

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2019ever since i started using my nokia 2730 classic, i could o... moreExcellent mobile phone he is long time users thanks

• LUISSM

Anonymous, 07 Nov 2019One of the best phone that i use.I had been started using t... moreI still use it today. It's my cell phone.
Remember when the most valuable and modern mobile phones were the smallest? The smaller and easier to carry the better. And now I would have to ride my living room TV behind my back to get the best smatphone. The bigger the better. Crazy people ... crazy world ... When I go hiking or jogging my Nokia 2730 is still the best, tiny and with headphones it's perfect for podcast, music, or radio.
What do you want more? Looking for facebook while running?

One of the best phone that i use.I had been started using this phone since 2009 november.i have pretty good memories with this model.

ever since i started using my nokia 2730 classic, i could only log into facebook with operamini i downloaded. But i can't log into facebook using the facebook mobile app i downloaded

• max powa

Was a really reliable phone. My sony broke today and the 2730 is still working. Great backup phone. And did I mentionned the batery is good for 3 days

Will this phone work on Telstra or Optus?

• CV

Ammy, 18 Oct 2018This mobile is best i am using this mobile in 2010 to 2014 ... moreTry eBay.

• Ammy

Anonymous, 09 Feb 201812345 is the code. It worked for me!! I am still using th... moreThis mobile is best i am using this mobile in 2010 to 2014 but then i will lost nokia 2730 mobile u can tell me where is available this mobile

• IsrShn

It's great. I'm using it many years already. Reliable and convenient.

Can I get new case for Nokia 2730?

Santosh, 17 Dec 2016What is the security code for factory reset of this phone koo12345 is the code.
It worked for me!!
I am still using this phone and its absolutely great.

• Nick

Mine is still working and is still the only phone I need.

• nokia

Prince , 03 Dec 2011This is d waste phn. Am using this mobile since one year. F... moreInvalid web settings ????????help pls

The true predecessor to the Nokia C2-01

• FieldView

ghjhg, 03 Jun 2017does it work in internet? how about 4g? (not propably?) how... morePhone specification are in the description above. The phone has 3G, although it is a slow, but you can access internet on the go if you have to.
If you are looking for a better browsing experience, faster connection speeds and so on ... you should probably look into smartphone area.

• ghjhg

does it work in internet? how about 4g? (not propably?) how about goole store does it work?

• Nived padikkal