Nokia 2.3

Nokia 2.3

• wtf

mediatek helio a22 ...are we in 2011 ...microusb 2 ...2 gb ram? xiaomi has better phones at this price

• Abhi

Very Good phone. Smooth and fast . it very lightweight as compared to bulky phones

• Smith

Anonymous, 28 May 2020This phone is horrible, slow & very buggy. Kept freezing up.... moreHMD doesn't care about the bug issues. All they care is the monthly security patch update.

This phone is horrible, slow & very buggy. Kept freezing up. 2hrs to install 18 app updates. Seriously never known a phone so painfully lacklustre slow. My best advice is avoid at all costs. Battery is amazing holds the charge well. But software is unresponsive & takes forever to do anything. Shame really. Could of been a good phone

I haven't bought it yet but I can't be discouraged by the negative comments. I will follow my heart. No phone is a hundred percent perfect.

• Smith

Did another factory reset for the 2nd time to see if the unresponsive to touches would stop but nothing has changed.

Just have to be locking/unlocking my phone every 20 secs to temporarily solve the issue.

This phone is frustrating me!

• Paulpk

If you own Nokia 2.3 and you have not yet upgraded to Android 10 don't do so,mine started freezing and ragging after Android 10 update

• NokiaSceptic

I think my nickname approves authenticity why I took this one.
So, last time I would not to write with to much enthusiasmus about this phone,but I am totally dissapointed.Since February I was on android 9 and later on Android 10 it is same thing with flickering display,frozen internet,my older phone, even old phone of my father in law works better then my new "bigcomebackto market" nokia. I had big expectation as with my first Nokia ever Nokia 7 plus. Yeah,paid much more money and had not any problems. I am thinking to pay 120€ for display reparation only to have good phone. Does that mean that we should buy much more expensive phones to get satisfaction? So what is next 8.3 or 9.1.2.3 I dont know which one is more actual and "popular". I am afraid to buy some for 600€ or more and to have problem like this. I paid 7 plus 249€ and was very happy,for such quality I could pay and more,even 300€,but this one 2.3. Is a some kind of "just for simply things". Bah… I wish to all of you a lot patience.

• Raph

Reza, 07 Apr 2020Hi guys, I bought this great phone last week and believe me it i... moreNokia 2.3 and 3.2 which is better?

• Smith

bodone, 20 May 2020Nokia 2.3 is only good for two things: camera and battery. I've... moreHave you reset your device after the upgrade?

• bodone

Maaz, 14 Apr 2020I'm about to buy nokia 2.3 is this phone any good after some mon... moreNokia 2.3 is only good for two things: camera and battery.
I've upgraded to Android 10 but the problem of frequent hanging is permanently there. I'm disappointed.

• Smith

LAW321, 19 May 2020After the Android 10 update, hard Reset using the power button a... moreYeah. I've been trying to do the graphic test but volume+ and power button are not working.

Probably, the system UI is the problem.
I noticed something. I got a pop up message that my System UI isn't responding and it requested for me to "Close" or "Wait". I closed it and my phone worked smoothly but just for some secs.

But there was a difference because whenever my phone freezes and I power off/on the screen, after inserting my password it freezes for some secs before unlocking but when I closed the System UI, it unlocked without freezing.

• LAW321

Smith, 15 May 2020Even on android 9 it was frequently unresponsive to touches. Thi... moreAfter the Android 10 update, hard Reset using the power button and volume up button is impossible, so graphics test is out of question.

• LAW321

Auspicious, 17 May 2020After factory reset, no lagging issues with Nokia 2.3. All bugs... moreAre you sure, then you are lucky.

For me since day one it's a bad phone when it comes to performance. After Android 10 update and also hard Reset there are still frequent lags, freezing and system UI errors.

Only good things are screen quality, design, ok camera pics and battery life.

Smith, 16 May 2020How can I do a hard reset?After factory reset, no lagging issues with Nokia 2.3. All bugs cleared👍

• Smith

GeeSquer4U, 15 May 2020Factory reset or hard reset? These cleared all notable bugs in m... moreHow can I do a hard reset?

Smith, 15 May 2020Even on android 9 it was frequently unresponsive to touches. Thi... moreFactory reset or hard reset? These cleared all notable bugs in my Nokia 6.1. You too try it on your 2.3 once.

• Smith

GeeSquer4U, 14 May 2020Once try factory reset after upgrading to android 10. It will so... moreEven on android 9 it was frequently unresponsive to touches. This made me run for an upgrade to 10 but the issue still persists.

I've contacted the Nokia Customer Service and I was directed to clear some mentioned app cashes and data. They also suggest a soft reset and safe mode reboot which I've done but nothing's changed.

The only suggestion left for me to do is to run graphics test which I will do later.

The issue even occurred thrice while typing this brief reply

Smith, 14 May 2020After upgrading to version 10 the freezing still continues, data... moreOnce try factory reset after upgrading to android 10. It will solve issues. I had many problems in Nokia 6.1 got angry and shouted to Nokia care people too. But hard reset anyway cured all bugs.

Else they also gives you option to rollback to old android version but you need to go to service center of Nokia.

• Smith

After upgrading to version 10 the freezing still continues, data connection goes off and on and some features are now slow. Sliding with the menue botton (—) is now slow. I can no longer slide over apps, rather it slides one app per slide.

The upgrade seems like a downgrade to me. I trusted Nokia but the frequent freezing and unresponsive to touches have broken the trust. Ive lost interest in Nokia android.