Nokia 3110 classic

• Diego
  • 3{L
  • 02 Jun 2022

Purchased right in 2017.
Now it's June 2, have used it since the first day. Still working flawlessly : )
Fanastic job, Nokia

• Raj
    • 7tU
    • 28 Mar 2022

My Mom bought it, I still have it, replaced its battery a week back, it's mike has an issue, will get it repaired for sure.
    It's a great phone ever since.

It reminds me those days...

• Udhesh
      • rJ7
      • 22 Feb 2022

This is my lovely first phone i have...🥰

Just amazing, I still have that phone and it works up to this day.

• a
          • aanzz
          • 3JI
          • 25 Oct 2021

this was my favourite nokia phone...

• Prathmesh

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2019From the user manual: 12345Thank you 😀 Super grateful 🙏

• Pradip Nandy
                • vIa
                • 09 Jul 2021

This was the only phone where Bluetooth as well as infra rant are their. Good phone. This was my 1st camera phone.

• Rohit
                  • D0b
                  • 26 Jun 2021

• S
                    • Shubham
                    • XNr
                    • 01 Apr 2021

This was my 1st phone. It was more exciting to have a color phone with Good camera than having any Smartphone of current generation. Camera quality was great.

• S
                      • Sabi from india
                      • Dkw
                      • 18 Dec 2020

Legend

• XS%
                        • 10 Dec 2020

came, 13 Nov 2020do you know if that Nokia 3110 only uses 2G net or is capab... moreNo it is not a 3G phone, it only supports 2G.

Got this phone from my mom in 2009 during my early year of high school to replace my old Nokia 6070. Didn't really care about the spec back then, but coming from 6070, this phone was heaven! I remember everytime I had to deal with 3.2MB internal non-expendable storage that 6070 had and a super terrible VGA camera, duh. With 3110c, basically it has everything I need from a dumb phone. Memory expansion (I bought the 1GB card, welcome mp3! Also videos!), Bluetooth, and a useable camera.
                          It's so funny to read the comments the old comments on this page tho.

• c
                            • came
                            • 84J
                            • 13 Nov 2020

String Ha, 29 Oct 2020I purchased 3110 classic at 2008 Oct! The best phone I had ... moredo you know if that Nokia 3110 only uses 2G net or is capable 3G as well?
                            I am using actually a Nokia model 1100 which only uses 2G - and end of the year, 2G will be switched off in my area.
                            I got a Nokia 3110 and I would like to know if that one will be a valuable replacement.

I still gave this phone in 2020 algeria

I purchased 3110 classic at 2008 Oct! The best phone I had ever seen till now. My phone is still working. Good battery, best sound clarity in earphones. Wow I love this phone very much! It,s moving on 2008 to at present with no any problem. This handset is very simple and nice fone. I had the best experience with this mobile... Must say thanx to Nokia to launch this cell with a reasonable range at that time. Today life is inherently too informative and pressured! So this nostalgic 3110 classic makes my life lighter.

• XR{
                                  • 27 Oct 2020

Restarted using this phone . This was first mobile phone in my house . That time it was the only mobile in my house . Now I took it from the store room inserted battery from my nani's old mobile. And it's fabulous.

• a
                                    • adaheru
                                    • xhm
                                    • 14 Oct 2020

my second phone, very satisfied with this things caused by full feature and reachable price

• B