Nokia 3120

Nokia 3120

How to download games????

What are the GPRS settings for Three Ireland for this phone?

This is my phone and I would like to reactivate it not least because I have £50 credit in it!!!
Why because I choose not to use it for 3 months does "Orange" decide to cancel it?
How do I reactivate it?

I have one, and I like it.
It's very ugly! but durable!
Touching keys feels like breaking stones with a 20 pound hammer.

• Abutalha

God

• anonymous

AnonD-258103, 26 Apr 2014The version is rh-19.I am from india so I cant say that if ... moreyes is the same version, mine is a 3120 type:RH-19

DDX, 15 Dec 2016do you know how to use digital camera with this phone?I tried, but somehow it didn't work, although it did fit. Nokia probably didn't include software support for camera in this model's firmware.

jensa, 07 Aug 2015It's been almost 10 years since I've been using my Nokia 31... moreYou can get a new sim card with the same phone number... Contact your service provider

DDX, 15 Dec 2016do you know how to use digital camera with this phone?There's none.

• DDX

Milan, 27 Nov 20162007 I bought this phone. I still use it. I just changed th... moredo you know how to use digital camera with this phone?

• Milan

2007 I bought this phone. I still use it. I just changed the battery after 9 years of use.Excellent phone.

• Kumar

I have been using this phone since 2005 n I am fully satisfied. Now it is not working. The screen goes blank automatically. The off button (rubber) is gone. I will be very happy to get the same phone since I can use the same sim card. Can NOKIA help?

• jensa

It's been almost 10 years since I've been using my Nokia 3120. I was going to consider getting a smartphone like my family have their iPhones but I don't want to because I have to change my sim card and I don't want to change my sim card.

• s kumar

I need nokia 3120 display my mobile in good condition. display problem so any one tell where available display.

• mrq

Got this one after bathing my new android. It is simple and funtcional, the battery is awesome! A little bit not stylish, but syrely full functional.

• Monkey

I used this phone since 2006 to 2007. Excellent handset. Great machine...

• pitchoune

very good phone, will not use any other, simple to use for an oldie!
I had it for years and still working.

• zadi

it`s about 10 years that I have this phone.

• hERPO

this phone rock i good for me

• Hari

My mobile os has crashed so
i need os where could i get it