Nokia 3120 classic

Nokia 3120 classic

• Jid

Pls, could you suggest a new model phone which has a torch in addition to the features of nokia 3120 classic

Jags, 24 Mar 2009 Yes it worked very good through the Opera mini and many ot... moreI liked it because I was looking for something similar. By the way, this website is very good. I have received good answers from this website many times. I forgot to tell you something, sorry. I work at klm reservations. If you ever want to book a flight ticket in the future, you can book your ticket with Us. We offer very good discounts and offers on them.

I liked it because I was looking for something similar. By the way, this website is very good. I have received good answers from this website many times. I forgot to tell you something, sorry. I work at Caribbean airlines. If you ever want to book a flight ticket in the future, you can book your ticket with Us. We offer very good discounts and offers on them.

• Thomasso

My lovely phone. I used it from 2008 until 2018. Then I bought Samsung Galaxy S7.

It appears the Nokia 1616 has a similar design to this phone. Idk.

• SARTAD

AnonD-411695, 30 Jun 2015Ya its really awesome i love this mobile , unfortunately i'... morecertificate how download?

Ah, I remember those from 2008, I used that for 4 years, then borrowing BlackBerry Bold from my mom for few months (But I still use that 2008 phone) until 2012, I've decided to upgrade to a new iPhone 5 that I used until today in 2018 (not planning for an upgrade until next "revolutionary" phone appears on the market)

The keypad looks exactly like the one from the Nokia 1616!

• ayouway

luz, 28 Aug 2016hi. how and where can I buy new one of this? I AM IN U.A.E... moreI'm in algeria and I've tow of them if u r interested

Nowsheen, 23 Mar 2016Itz a amazing phone,but how could I use the front camera?No.You It's just available for video calls

• luz

blessing john , 18 Feb 2016pls why cant i download whatsapp or even install ithi. how and where can I buy new one of this?
I AM IN U.A.E. Please help me found one.

• flower

Nowsheen, 23 Mar 2016Itz a amazing phone,but how could I use the front camera?only for video call

• Nowsheen

Itz a amazing phone,but how could I use the front camera?

• blessing john

pls why cant i download whatsapp or even install it

• flower

amazing phone! I loved it very much..

• jose

very 9c

Ya its really awesome i love this mobile , unfortunately i've lost the certificate so i can't use internet apps , pls help me to get certificates pls?

• 9538570230 Sivaroyal

Very good mobile..

• Tamin

subas, 03 Dec 2014i also have nokia 3120 classic , there is front camera do... moreYes.. the front camera works.I've use it.

Mahin, 21 Mar 2009...this is an awesome phone with a great camera and high re... moresorry my phn get network problem can u hlp me