Nokia 3230

Nokia 3230

• taj_joyce :p dan

i miss my girlfriend bec. this is her phone/ a very good phone with complete features/a little bit obselete but still is a good phone/

• azhar

This Mobile is Excellent. BUT the sound clarity and the battery life is worst,
and the internal memory is also worst

• siva

for me also....its very poor ..but its looks is very nice..some performance is tere..but lot of poor performance.

• jorni

were can i buy the front board plz help me to repair it...

• JOSHIEEEE

battery life is really poor...... i use to have one but i gave it away years ago and got a n73 =] hehehehe it aint a bad phone apart it really lags and poor battery life

• Timilehin

Winnie, 01 Dec 2009Hi, my nokia 3230 has a very low volume and every time i receive... moreHey..there's nothing u can do bout d audio quality..It's poor..although i lyk d phone.One of its. disadvantage is d part of audio so low..nd another one iz..nokia shud've make it a 3G network..It doesn't support most operamini settings here in nigeria

• Winnie

Hi, my nokia 3230 has a very low volume and every time i receive or make a call i have to put loudspeaker. What might be the problem.

• Fulgence

ayo idowu, 01 Apr 2009i wud say ilove the phone but then are there any other sites whe... moreHi I hv da same prblm with my 3230 camera(feature not supported) but I don't know whata do.

• Fulgence

Farrukh, 25 Nov 2009if ur set is symbian then install smart movie player in it and e... moreHi thanks for information;I really need to improve my 3230 video reading.Where can I find smart movie player.Plz save me.

• Farrukh

sameh , 05 Nov 2009some real player song or video not work on my mobile.3230nokia if ur set is symbian then install smart movie player in it and enjoy playng avi format videos in it. .

• shu

Numan, 27 Oct 2009Hai tazz i want to buy nokia 3230.If there is any disadvantage p... morehi, this phone has some problems, there's no option to change the location of incomin message into memory card, so its default is in phone memory. It means u cant recieve any file more than 5MB via bluetooth! Another problem is it doesn't give the accessibility to the untrusted java applications to the file system. No full screen playback in Real player. Also create problem using the voice recorder by java applications. These are the major problem. Other features are ok. Running on an old version of symbian OS.

• nkv

aniketh sreenivasan, 24 Sep 2009whenever i try reciving some mp3 via blutooth it says memory ful... moreinstal msDriveE.sis

• manasa

hey can any one temme ma mob has a prob wid itz sound it has a very low voice im usin dis phn since 3 yrs

• fahad

hmmm... i like to buy this phone can any one help me out n tell its disadvantages

• sameh

some real player song or video not work on my mobile.3230nokia

• Numan

tazz, 22 Aug 2009hey guys i m using 2 symbian fones. one is 3230 and other is 66... moreHai tazz i want to buy nokia 3230.If there is any disadvantage plz tell me.

• sadstories677

is there really a solution to the weak battery problem for this phone? i have a unit its all good but the batteries are really really weak.. standby battery time is more or less 24hrs when i first bought this phone standby time lasts up to 3-4 days.. does nokia center in the philippines offer solution to this problem? i heard that they dont repair the phase out phones like this.......

is there an answer to my question?

is there really a santa cluse?

is there life on other planet?

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2009how do i make a black list to dont recive some calls?just create a contact like "spam" and add the unwanted numbers to this contact. And then assign a blank ringtone to this contact.

• ravi

aamir, 13 Oct 2009this mobile is best in its uses but its battry timing is so weak... morehow to recover my data from the hang mobile (not working mobile

• aamir