Nokia 3230

Nokia 3230

• vic

instead of using the internal memory can anyone tell me how can i save all my contacts to my mmc automatically?

• Dinesh

pleas tell me how to save message when transfered from bluetooth directly into the memory card and not into the phone inbox

• O.O. FORTUNE

I have been using this Phone for over 3 month now and it has never in one way give me any problem, is a nice phone but the problem i got is how to transfer directly to the memory card, can anybody help me with the software, please if you have the software contact me on oloye4u1981@yahoo.ca thanks.

Fortune.

How to change the messaging option to save messages directly into memory card not to phone memory

• kollinzoe!!!!

please my phone is always showing new unread messages when ever iput the phone on; but when ever i check my message in box
there will be no message. please i wil like you to tell me what to do. thanks......... kollinzoe!!!!

• Saif@sufi

Hey guyz,m need help abt folwing things:
1.How cn i record redio songs in my phn?
2.How cn i take pic in ful scrn mode?
3.How cn i play videoes in ful scrn?
Plzzzzzzzz...Help me very quickly..I wil very gr8ful 2 u.(me frm bangladesh).THNX 2 OL

• Annoyed!

Ok , so heres the bottom line. After a year of not-so-intense usage, 3230 sometimes can't find GSM signals by my local telecom. The screen will flicker when the backlight is on. Loading time ( For Menu or Camera ) is too slow. 1.3MP seems outdated ( Although not at the point of time when this was out ).

• Saptadip

If after starting the phone no picture appears just full format the mobile following these steps:
1.Switch off the mobile.
2.Remove the memory card.
3.Press "*","3"& "Green button" of the mobile & switch on the mobile, don't release the above mentioned three buttons untill the "Formatting....." display appears.
4.Wait till the formatting is completad.
your mobile will take the back-up files automatically & problem will be solved.

• Contease

please i need help on my fone.

can anybody help me, i installed ume antivirus(trial verstion) to my fone and after it expired i uninstalled, ever since then each time i open my sms, a flash keeps coming to my screen saying: system erro (-1). please i need a solution.

can i also use any programme/software to allow my bluetooth support my radio?

please mail me on contease_iksdayee@yahoo.com

• Contease

please i need help on my fone.

can i also use any programme/software to allow my bluetooth support my radio?

please mail me on contease_iksdayee@yahoo.com

• strider

Very nice Phone. Lots of features with a very affordable price. Not to mention about the look! I used this phone for almost 1 yr & found no problem except hanging a few times(actually it happens to all symbian phones). The only con about this phone is its sound quality.

is it possible to use a double voltage memory card instead of a single voltage memory card..cos single voltage is hard to find liao

• naeem

please let me know about the best antivirus can be use for 3230. naeem921@yahoo.com (plz do recomend)

• naeem

i love this things. obsly 8 z the friend who speak and who understand u r feelings. the lcd is great. the shape is fantastic. i recomand this set.

• Bagoes

to Jay

Which type n version (year) of Fifa's that macth in 3230?
n-gage version, symbian version or java one?

• mahi

the phone is really gr8 i bought it about 1&half yrs ago.Now it has stared one major problem i.e.when i switch on dere is no picture on de screen kindly help me anyone plzzzzzzzzzzzz

• uhav2catchme

My sister gave me this stuff a year or so. this was purchased somewhere in the middle east. Unluckily i wont be able to use is as its power chip was damaged and not functioning. It was unfortunate to know that the brand does not carry international warranty so i dished-out some cash to have it repaired at the country's authorized service center. And the waiting time is two weeks.
Of course, all phones has its advantages and disadvantages and it was already mentioned in the existing post. Just want to add that i tested this phone in taking shots. Its great on close up shots (but no zooming, ok?). The background should be adequately lighted too. Night mode? Not so good.

• Jay

Hi all,

i have purchased 3230 around 6 months back i had fifa 2005 given with it. that fifa is installed in my memory which was 32 mb now i have got 4 gb memory card.. can i by any chance transfer the FIFA to my new memory card..

thanx,,

• contease

hey! can anyone help me on how to use a universal bluetooth on my fone with its radio(i.e make the radio work on the bluetooth), i mean is there any software for it. and secondlly is there a way of making my bluetooth alone ring without the fone ringing instead vibrate each time there is an incoming call?

pls reply me on: contease_iksdayee@yahoo.com.

claire, if i got ur name right.may god bless u for helping me with d software that now allows me to save directly to me mmc, and for helping me with nokia pc suit. thanks alot. i tot i wud have been able to chart with u by now but...

contease.hi5.com